should I upgraded to something better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaggy999

Mar 27, 2015
So hi guys I been vaping since April loven it so I'm looking get something different i got the ego c twist with aspire bdc clearomizer. What should I get next I was looking to get the vision spinner 2 and istick eleaf 30w or should i just get the istick eleaf 30w or 50w. I wanted to get the vision spinner 2 from fasttech with couple of other things but I'm going to get both.

yuseffuhler

Ultra Member
Mar 28, 2015
Houghton, MI
So hi guys I been vaping since April loven it so I'm looking get something different i got the ego c twist with aspire bdc clearomizer. What should I get next I was looking to get the vision spinner 2 and istick eleaf 30w or should i just get the istick eleaf 30w or 50w. I wanted to get the vision spinner 2 from fasttech with couple of other things but I'm going to get both.
I would never recommend the istick 50w. There have been too many problems, auto firing and charging issues, overheating and occasional fires. Supposedly the new stock doesn't have this issue, but there's no way to tell if what you're buying is old or new. The istick 30w is really good though, especially paired with a nautilus mini.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
The istick 20W has its own issues. It can't step down for some clearo users. Its very inaccurate and overpowered. And the 510 threads strip and the 510 isn't adjustable. I would skip that one.

Get a couple istick 30Ws. I can easily make 30W work for both single and dual coil tanks or drippers.

I have 3 istick 50Ws, but everytime I charge them I have to wonder if they will set my house on fire. I can't recommend them. If you want a 50W mod, get a Sigelei. At least I haven't heard of any fires or explosions. I wish I had bought 3 more Sigeleis instead of the isticks.

Reactions: caferacer

WonderDude32

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2015
Clarksville, TN
I have an istick 50w and it works great. I leave it charging while I'm asleep and it's charged when I get up and it's not hot. I've been using it for almost 5 months. They have a bad reputation because 2 have overheated and the batteries burst. A few have autofired. How many? I don't know the answer to that. With every new tech, there will be issues. Cars have recalls all the time and they can kill you. These mods will be extremely hot before any danger could happen to you so look for signs of heat. The last fact I'd like to point out is that less than 5 50s have had the overheating issues and nobody has said what atomizer they had on the device at the time. Could it be human error? How many thousands have been sold with no issues?

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago

istick30.

no point getting the spinner

Shaggy999

Mar 27, 2015
Ok thanks guys for the reply so why not the vision spinner 2 i kinda wanted the vision spinner 2 before the ego c twist the reason why I got the ego c twist is because it was a better deal I got Some clearomizer and e jiuce with mine ego c twist. So I should the Istick eleaf 30w I was thinking of getting that as well because I'm still new to vaping. But the vision spinner 2 is in my budget right now so I kinda want to get that now and get the istick eleaf 30w for my birthday I think I should be good what do you guys think about my idea.

Papillon61

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2015
Sunshine Isle
Get the iStick 30 or even the 20W - even that is a big leap from the ego. The vision spinner isn't going to be much of an improvement. And don't worry about your clearomizers if they have an ego connection, you can always get an ego to 510 adapter for next to nothing. On Fastech the authentic 20W will only set you back $25, the 30W, also authentic, is $28.40

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Ok thanks guys for the reply so why not the vision spinner 2 i kinda wanted the vision spinner 2 before the ego c twist the reason why I got the ego c twist is because it was a better deal I got Some clearomizer and e jiuce with mine ego c twist. So I should the Istick eleaf 30w I was thinking of getting that as well because I'm still new to vaping. But the vision spinner 2 is in my budget right now so I kinda want to get that now and get the istick eleaf 30w for my birthday I think I should be good what do you guys think about my idea.

I don't think the spinner is going to cost you much less than an istick if you look around.
That is why the isticks are so popular

Shaggy999

Mar 27, 2015
Thanks guys for your suggestions I read everybody post like 5 Times to make a decision it clear that everybody told me to get the istick 30w so when or if I do get it. Were should I buy the istick from it tons of sites I can buy from but I'm on budget fastteach kinda has the better deal because I can get the istick eleaf 30w with Atlantis Styled Clearomizer 29.99. So what do you guys think about buying it from there I heard good reviews about them and read other forums.

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Thanks guys for your suggestions I read everybody post like 5 Times to make a decision it clear that everybody told me to get the istick 30w so when or if I do get it. Were should I buy the istick from it tons of sites I can buy from but I'm on budget fastteach kinda has the better deal because I can get the istick eleaf 30w with Atlantis Styled Clearomizer 29.99. So what do you guys think about buying it from there I heard good reviews about them and read other forums.

Just remember fasttech is in china so shipping will take a while.
If you are in the USA there should be closer options;

(is it focalcigs that does the usa distribution?)

93gc40

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2014
California
Personally I'd probably get them from Fastech, focalecig or Gearbest or anglecigs, ect.. If price was the main concern. If you want customer service or after purchase support, try a Local Shop. Just expect to pay 2-3 times more. Some, Online US sellers are good also, if you can find what you want for the price you want to pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread