i'm using blu plus pack but i have a trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

LLyuzaki

May 4, 2015
i want to buy a new battery but i'm living in korea.
so i decided don't purchase blu battery because it process is rather complicate ,
even i don't want to suffer it again.
anyway fortunately, i found few 510 mini battery on korea ecig webshop.
here is my question
if i buy a new battery then it could be charged in the pack?(charge seat for blu battery)

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
The blu plus tanks work fine on any 510 battery, so I'd imagine the polarity is standard. That said, so long as the 510 replacement battery is the same length and the same diameter or smaller, it should work fine.
Tanks and cartos don't care about polarity as long as the circuit is closed. Batteries and chargers are different.

Cloudmann

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2015
North Charleston, SC
Tanks and cartos don't care about polarity as long as the circuit is closed. Batteries and chargers are different.
True... disregard my last comment. Take a multimeter to the blu and to the 510 replacement. See if the polarity is the same. If so, it should work fine. If not, you might have to suck up the cost of shipping the battery from the US to Korea if you're hung up on the Blu Plus kit.

Reactions: Lessifer

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
i had been heard about that news about reverse polarity. ah- what an awful ?

A lot of early vaping stuff was like that, you had to use batteries, chargers, atomizers from the same brand or it wouldn't work. Most of it isn't like that now, but some still is.

I can't find any info about it, with some light googling, so I guess maybe try it and find out? Just be careful.

bussdriver

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
Blu batteries and Blu charges are reverse polarity. Do not try to mix batteries and chargers with the Blu brand with any other brand. Blu cartomizers/tanks can be used on other batteries, as well as putting other cartomizers/tanks on a blu battery. The carto or tank does not care about the battery.

Repeat: DO NOT mix blu batteries or chargers with other brands; bad things will happen!

steven03

Moved On
Jun 1, 2015
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Not advisable to use the wrong chargers

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Blu batteries and Blu charges are reverse polarity. Do not try to mix batteries and chargers with the Blu brand with any other brand. Blu cartomizers/tanks can be used on other batteries, as well as putting other cartomizers/tanks on a blu battery. The carto or tank does not care about the battery.

Repeat: DO NOT mix blu batteries or chargers with other brands; bad things will happen!

What part of bussdriver's post made you decide to write the above? OP wanted a definitive answer, bussdriver gave it.

Case closed, let's maybe lock this thing before more "advice" drowns out the answer.

In this instance, I agree Closing this :)

Repeat: DO NOT mix blu batteries or chargers with other brands

Reactions: Underwhelmed
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread