Status
Not open for further replies.

Bookworm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
USA
Way to go, oxygen thief! Congrats on a huge accomplishment! I reached 3 years on Friday, although I have only skipped a little over 24,000 smokes. According to one of those quit smoking trackers, I have added 3 months to my life. An extra summer vacation perhaps? Haha. Congrats!!!!!

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Kudos! Isn't it amazing...
snoopy.gif
snoopy.gif
snoopy.gif

Reactions: oxygen thief

emolinare

May 29, 2015
430,000 minutes of your life you just saved.
Peace

That's an interesting comment. I would add the calculation for 'minutes of life saved' to online calculator at e-liquidcalculator.com. I think people would love it.
Can you please let me know how did you go about calculating it? Is there a formula? Any research site?

Last edited:

bluecat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Cincy
That's an interesting comment. I would add the calculation for 'minutes of life saved' to online calculator at e-liquidcalculator.com. I think people would love it.
Can you please let me know how did you go about calculating it? Is there a formula? Any research site?

Straight from my school age children's mouth. They would come home and say, daddy? My teacher said that every cigarette you smoke takes 10 minutes off your life. I would look at them and just smile.

Here is a random link.. No fact checking because, frankly, I do not care. Nor did I when I smoked. I just let my kids think I was worried.

Tobacco Fact File, how tobacco effects your life, cigarette amounts, cigarette substances

emolinare

May 29, 2015
Straight from my school age children's mouth. They would come home and say, daddy? My teacher said that every cigarette you smoke takes 10 minutes off your life. I would look at them and just smile. Here is a random link.. No fact checking because, frankly, I do not care. Nor did I when I smoked. I just let my kids think I was worried.
Tobacco Fact File, how tobacco effects your life, cigarette amounts, cigarette substances

I just found this, along with some calculation. Looks like I could use it and go with 11 minutes for the calculator. Thanks.
Time for a smoke? One cigarette reduces your life by 11 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread