Curiouser and curiouser...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all! I was just sitting here at my computer scrounging around the web while taking drags off of my "Go-To" vaping setup (Cignot), and it hit me! I use this setup FAR more than I do the ones that I have a lot of money invested in. Is there anyone else that does this, or am I just strange? I mean, I know I'm strange, but I mean about the preference of the less fancy/expensive unit over the other. It makes me wonder if I just haven't taken the time with the other that is necessary.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Nope, sorry, couldn't do that. I'm assuming the Cignot is a cigalike.

I couldn't deal with the poor battery life, limited flavor selection, and limited juice delivery device selection of a cigalike again. The better flavor and vapor production of my advanced personal vaporizers trump any cigalike all day every day.

I quit smoking cigarettes using cigalikes, but I doubt that they could have kept me off of them.

Having said that, whatever keeps you off the smokes... :thumb:

Last edited:

WonderDude32

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2015
Clarksville, TN
I use a Nautilus with a 30 or 50 watt istick most of the week. It may not be the hottest tank or mod and it isn't the latest thing but I think it's a great setup. I've never had a bad experience with either the tank or mods and I own a bunch of rdas and a subtank plus that I use mainly on the weekends. Are you happy? If so, who cares who uses what. Good for you.

Reactions: GeorgeS

K_Tech

Slightly mad but harmless
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Eastern Ohio, USA
I don't think you're strange, if you're comfortable with it, and it keeps you from smoking, that's good enough for me! Although I too have a bit of money invested in my hobby, I can still vape happily on the two Protank 2s I bought when I started vaping,

Reactions: GeorgeS

Utsuru

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Arkansas, USA
Use whatever keeps you off cigarettes. It doesn't matter if you're blowing clouds into the stratosphere or having a little toot here and there. We all have to remember why we're (99% of us anyways) here, and that's to get off and stay off that prepackaged poison.

Me personally, I tried the ego twist style and OG protank back two years ago and it didn't get me off cigs. This MVP 2 at 10 watts with a nautilus mini has. Whatever works.

For sure! Also, thanks for all the replies everyone. And yes, the Cignot is small like a regular smoke and has a battery that is just about the size of a AAA, of which it came with two. One can usually last me an entire day while at work. I also have a KangerTech unit that is similar to the Cignot except for the fact that the battery is the entirety of the unit once removed from the end that contains the juice and coil. I also have a couple other small, no name units in addition to the big setup that I just bought and have hardly used. Which was the impetus for my asking this question. Thanks again for all the replies!

Reactions: Baditude
Well, I finally spent the time necessary with my box mod, and couldn't be happier with the results! It took some time, and a lot of dialing in, but I am very pleased with the results that I was able to obtain. I still have all of my other set ups just for those days when I don't want to have to lug Bessie around with me, and I probably will for the foreseeable future strictly for convenience's sake. Anyhow, thanks for all your replies, and all the help.

Reactions: edyle

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
Well, I finally spent the time necessary with my box mod, and couldn't be happier with the results! It took some time, and a lot of dialing in, but I am very pleased with the results that I was able to obtain. I still have all of my other set ups just for those days when I don't want to have to lug Bessie around with me, and I probably will for the foreseeable future strictly for convenience's sake. Anyhow, thanks for all your replies, and all the help.

Ah LUV your happy smiley face:thumb:

and always, remember: Backups!

Ah LUV your happy smiley face:thumb:

and always, remember: Backups!
So glad someone finally noticed all the dental work that I have been having done! Add to that the fact that I am finally really getting the hang of this vaping thing, and you've got one happy hillbilly on your hands. Or, should I now change it to Hill-William? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread