ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
Brooklyn, CT
st.jpg
st1.jpg
st.jpg
Evic_VT_2__33886.1432122439.1280.1280.jpg
I think both of these kits are gorgeous and the price is pretty close. I was curious which is the better setup/value? I think my next purchase will be one of these kits and I am hoping you guys can help me choose. I know the Sub-tank mini has the rba and I think the e-Vic has temp. control but I was more thinking overall impressions or durability and quality. Thanks.

Ou2mame

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2015
Long island
I'm probably gonna and up with an evic just cause i think the white looks awesome. Though, I really wanted an ego one and never got around to getting one so who knows.

I don't know if one is better than the other, but both look good. But I'm more of a can of the evic. I don't like subtanks, I think they murder flavor into a ghost of what if once was.

Reactions: Rourke

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
I like the looks of the evic, but given my experience with Joyetech's bad products and even worse customer service, I don't plan to buy it.

I have the subtank mini and I love it, I like the black and red in it as well. An RBA deck in a tank is great to have and temp control is meh. I can't get interested enough in temp control to even try it.

Reactions: Rourke

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
The Evic VT is sleek, has a large clear screen and is very precise in it's regulation delivering a smooth vape in either wattage or TC mode. It's built-in 5000 mAh battery will last you days before recharging. Only downside is that the full kit only includes the TC coils, and regular coils must be purchase separately.

A single 18650 in the Kbox might last you a day, but the subtank seems to have a lot of fans. While the RBA section was improved [again], Kanger changed the coils from horizontal to vertical; good for the clouds, not so much for flavor.

The new car finish on the Evic is nicer than an anodized finish, plus it does come with a protective silicon sleeve. I've had my Evic VT for several days and have been enjoying it greatly. It was a nice step-up from my iStick 50W, with nearly the same form factor. The vape is smooth and powerful, the button is firm and clicky and have no negatives to report, except the Ego One Mega is a bit noisy ;)

Rourke

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2014
Brooklyn, CT
Thanks for all the responses. I am still undecided but leaning towards the Kanger sub-tank mini kit. I already have the mini tank and I kind of want to put the new rba in one tank and keep the occ in the other. Also I not to sure about the ego one mega. It looks great but I need to do some more research on it. Keep the opinions coming, like I said I am still undecided.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread