I Made It A Year !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So today I would like to thank the following people who not only started me on this journey, but who have supported me through what I feel was 1 of the best things that could have happened to me:
1. Gary Greener - You gave me my 1st set up for free an egoCtwist battery & Kanger Pro tank
2. Dylan Hill - You have been in my corner from Day 1- through up grades & bringing me to the BEST B&M to get juices & knowledge & for Building me coils bc to be honest I'm just to lazy to build them lol
3. Maja Flava Vape Den 44 East Scott Street Riverside NJ - You guys have been AMAZING!!! Between all the time you've spent with me explaining vaping, mods, juices, coils, coil building, support, & Even more I can't Thank You Enough!! The vape community & people I've now become friends with from your store is incredible & with out you I wouldn't have been able to stay off the cigarettes.
4. ECF Forum - Thanks for having this forum!! The support, knowledge, & experience of the forum is so much more then I could have imagined.
THANK YOU ECF FORUM COMMUNITY TO EACH & EVERYONE OF YOU GUYS ON HERE HAS HELPED AS WELL!!

HERE'S TO MANY MORE YEARS OFF THOSE BUTTS & CLOUD CHASING DREAMS!!

THANK YOU ALL!!

One year is a pretty good milestone. Congrats.

Do you feel that your health for example has drastically improved since you quit?

Thanks this is HUGE for me. And yes my health has drastically improved. I breathe better, no more smokers cough, food taste better,mt teeth aren't stained, I can run with out looking like I'm dying & struggling, I smell better lol and soooo much more.

IgnorantCig

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2015
new york
Thanks this is HUGE for me. And yes my health has drastically improved. I breathe better, no more smokers cough, food taste better,mt teeth aren't stained, I can run with out looking like I'm dying & struggling, I smell better lol and soooo much more.

That's great to hear! I'm just three months in, and I've also noticed a few improvements already. I can only imagine the improvements that will happen after one year.

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
Absolutely fantastic!
5254.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread