Efest LUC BLU6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
Hey guys, I just ordered an Efest LUC BLU6 and I can't for the life of my find where the app is for Android! Is the Bluetooth app still working for the charger? If not, I wanna refund it quickly before it ships. Thanks guys!

The app came from the Efest site and is not Google certified which means you have to temporarily tun off blocking the installation of 3rd party apps.

The Bluetooth radio is garbage…get maybe 10 feet of range which you must shut down the app and re-pair if you lose connection. Outside being able to choose 0.5, 1 or 2 amp charging, the app doesn’t really provide much information. Little charging graph if you care to watch a battery charge.

The charger is adequate, no complaints. But for the price I feel the same performance can be had for less.

H4X0R

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2014
NM
The app came from the Efest site and is not Google certified which means you have to temporarily tun off blocking the installation of 3rd party apps.

The Bluetooth radio is garbage…get maybe 10 feet of range which you must shut down the app and re-pair if you lose connection. Outside being able to choose 0.5, 1 or 2 amp charging, the app doesn’t really provide much information. Little charging graph if you care to watch a battery charge.

The charger is adequate, no complaints. But for the price I feel the same performance can be had for less.
Hmm..... I chose efest only because I currently have an e-syb e4 that I really like, but their app doesn't work with new Android 10 anymore. I'm wondering if the efest is even good enough or supports my new phone, or if I should just cancel my order. What do you think? [emoji848]

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
Hmm..... I chose efest only because I currently have an e-syb e4 that I really like, but their app doesn't work with new Android 10 anymore. I'm wondering if the efest is even good enough or supports my new phone, or if I should just cancel my order. What do you think? [emoji848]

If you are looking for some sort of remote control through Bluetooth, you’ll be disappointed, assuming you can even get the app to work with Android 10. I’d cancel.

H4X0R

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2014
NM
If you are looking for some sort of remote control through Bluetooth, you’ll be disappointed, assuming you can even get the app to work with Android 10. I’d cancel.
Shoot.... I'm gonna trust you on this one. Gonna cancel it. Do you by chance know any GOOD Bluetooth chargers I could check out for my 18650s? My main thing is Bluetooth functionality and being able to 1A charge my cells. 4A Max output or higher would be great!

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
+1 for the SkyRC chargers @H4X0R, upgraded to an MC3000 from an ailing Nitecore SC4.

Absolutely no complaints, the advanced mode is extremely useful and has a plethora of options allowing you to create up to 30 charge programs at an optimised charge rate and cutoff for specific batteries.

Bluetooth works well and app works at least on my note 9, but you get better functionality by connecting it to a PC. As it will also allow you to create and backup your own charge programs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread