Using a different coil for Aegis mini kit with cerberus tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoggster99

Apr 7, 2020
Hello, so i have been vaping with this new Aegis mini kit with a cerberus tank that i bought a couple of weeks ago. I have used up the 2 standard coils that were in the box, but for some reason in my country i am not able to find specific coils for aegis mini kits online (I live in Belgium). My question is if there are any other (more available) coils that i could use in my cerberus tank? I don't want to pay like $30 just to have them shipped from the UK to Belgium to be honest as they should be aroun $16 for a 5-pack. I noticed i could get "Geekvape Cerberus coils", would these fit my cerberus tank? Maybe a dumb question but you can't be sure enough.

Thank you in advance!

Reactions: stols001

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
My question is if there are any other (more available) coils that i could use in my cerberus tank?

If you'll go take a look at this Chart below, specifically the Orange column that's Modern Small on the right side...any of the coils listed in that column will work just fine in your Cerberus Tank.

Coil Heads Compatibility Chart

A good friend has regularly used all of these in his Cerberus tanks: the Eleaf HW series coils, the SMOK TFV8 Baby Beast coils, the Vaporesso GT coils, and the GeekVape iM1 coils. For GeekVape, the chart only shows the iM4 coils, but the iM1 work well, too. He says the SMOK TFV8 Baby Beast coils are just OK to him, but he really loves and prefers the other 3, and he saves $$, too.

Last edited:

Hoggster99

Apr 7, 2020
If you'll go take a look at this Chart below, specifically the Orange column that's Modern Small on the right side...any of the coils listed in that column will work just fine in your Cerberus Tank.

Coil Heads Compatibility Chart

A good friend has regularly used all of these in his Cerberus tanks: the Eleaf HW series coils, the SMOK TFV8 Baby Beast coils, the Vaporesso GT coils, and the GeekVape iM1 coils. For GeekVape, the chart only shows the iM4 coils, but the iM1 work well, too. He says the SMOK TFV8 Baby Beast coils are just OK to him, but he really loves and prefers the other 3, and he saves $$, too.
Thank you very much for the advice! I will check the chart out and make a decision on that.

Reactions: JCinFLA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread