• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Abilene & the Big Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrlefty

Jul 4, 2014
West Texas
The other Abilene area thread is closed, so it's time for a new one! We can discuss local vendors, bars and restaurants that are vaping friendly, and maybe put together a meet.

If you live in:
Abilene • Albany • Anson • Baird • Ballinger • Bangs • Blanket • Breckenridge • Bronte • Brownwood • Buffalo Gap • Cisco • Clyde • Coleman • Colorado City • Comanche • Cross Plains • DeLeon • Early • Eastland • Haskell • Hamlin • Hawley • Lawn • Merkel • Ranger • Roby • Roscoe • Rotan • Santa Anna • Snyder • Stamford • Sweetwater • Throckmorton • Tye • Winters • Zephyr

or any other towns in West Central Texas, post HERE!

Last edited:

mrlefty

Jul 4, 2014
West Texas
Some of the shops in Abilene:

Stogies Vapor. There are two locations. I went to the one at 3909 S 7th. It's in the back of the shopping center, so you won't see the storefront as you drive up. They have the largest flavor selection I have found in Abilene (listed on the website below) and offer samples, but they only offer the 30ml bottle size, so make sure you like the flavor. The can customize the nic content. Be prepared to drop the better part of a $20 bill after tax for that 30ml bottle. The Butter Pecan I got from the shop is my current favorite vape.
Stogies Vapor

151 Vapes. 2807 S 14th. Flavor selection is not quite as extensive as Stogie's. They offer samples. The have 4 bottle sizes and can customize nic content (but use unusual scale 0,6,11,16,24,36). Bottle sizes are 5ml, 10ml, 30ml, and 50ml. I forgot the prices, but they are HIGHER than Stogie's for a 30ml. I picked up a sweet, fruity e-liquid called Blue Melon at this location. The lounge area seems to be a popular spot. They have a good selection of hardware, but expect to pay double the price compared to online retailers (higher mark-up for replacement glass). The convenience of not waiting is expensive.
https://www.151vapes.com/index.php

Trinity Vapor Lounge. 3548 N 6th. Interesting flavor selection. Samples available for most flavors, but not all (at this time). I have not purchased anything from this store (yet).
http://trinityvapelounge.com/home/

Foxy Vapors. 1509 S 14th St. (same building as Fox Computers) Offers Dekang premixed flavors and American custom flavors.
http://www.foxyvapors.com/

Jerry's Smoke Shop. 834 Walnut St. Offer two brands of 10ml prepackaged bottles for about $5 plus tax. I purchased CM brand Almond and CM brand Lemonade. No samples are available. Limited choices on Nic content.

Smokin J's Discount Tobacco. 2757 S 1st St. Offers 7's Brand Juice. 15ml bottles for about $10. No samples available. Nic content is vaguely worded instead of offering a mg#. Bottles are glass with a dropper. Here's the website for the brand (not the store). E-Liquid - My7s.com

Kwik Stop. 1014 Foster Ln (and North Pine). Limited flavor selection. Limited nic options. 10ml bottles of Vapor Zone brand e-liquid for about $5. No samples.

Mr Nice Guys.
1735 S. Treadaway. Two display boxes of two brands of e-liquid. No samples available. I have not purchased from this location.

7-11. (multiple locations) Overpriced 5ml bottles. Limited selection. Vague on nic content. No samples.

I will post more as I find more.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread