About how long does Joytech ego one 1.0 atomizer last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleChuck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Portland
I only use the .5 heads, but a friend of mine who bought the eGo one on my advice uses the 1 ohm exclusively and has put over 30ml through the head he is using right now and it's still going strong. This was with a heavy VG juice and being used only on the eGo one battery the whole time.

You can also get the CLR heads which are rebuildable, they have a horizontal coil instead of the normal head's vertical coil and are made to be re-wicked which can really extend the life of the head. If you are up for a small bit of work you can also re-wick the stock heads with cotton pad. Over in the large eGo one thread in the APV section I posted some pics of a stock head re-wick, and I'm sure there are plenty on youtube as well.

KattMamma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2015
DFW Area, Texas
I had to check joyetech's site for capacity so I could do some rough math lol

I'd guess I use about 60-80ml of 70vg juice before changing coils. Really hard to be precise without actually tracking juice usage.

BTW - the pics on joyetech's site appear to show the ego one with larger "windows" - did they change it? That's probably my biggest gripe with it - way too hard to see the juice level.

jandrew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2013
Winnipeg
BTW - the pics on joyetech's site appear to show the ego one with larger "windows" - did they change it? That's probably my biggest gripe with it - way too hard to see the juice level.

Yes. I got one last month (2200mah, 2.5ml) and it has the larger windows.

As to the original query about how long a coil lasts -- depends on your usage and juice of course. However, there are rebuildable CLR coils available, and even you aren't into rebuilding, they are very simple to rewick.

Reactions: KattMamma

Diyguy

May 30, 2015
My Ego One Mini started having restricted air flow, I think, (or I was just spoiled by my Subtank Mini). Anyway I swapped out the 1.2 ohm CLR head with the disposable 0.5 ohm vertical coil head that shipped with the unit, and WOW, the airflow is wide open! Nice!

So why the increased airflow? Are the vertical coils that much better than the rebuildable CLR heads? I was planning on using the CLRs, but now I'm not sure! Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread