About to jump off...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trypno

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2014
Colorado Springs, CO
...the Provari cliff. I've come to the precipice, and as my eyes are drawn to the rock strewn bottom all I see is great battery performance at any setting, gorgeous matte bronze design, materials durable enough to beat a man to death with while vaping, and an Aspire nautilus. What's a clearly crazed man such as myself to do?

Trypno

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2014
Colorado Springs, CO
I think a part of me enjoys relishing in the fantasy that this will be the perfect mod far more than the part of me that actually wants to possess this item, though the latter is certainly doing it's best to perform the aforementioned beating-to-death of the former in an attempt to convince...well me...that yes, I do NEED this fantastic American Made mod, and I'm not just losing my scoobies.

xtwosm0kesx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2010
Face down in the gutter, USA
If you do decide to get one, make sure to get a beauty ring (ie similar to one in pic) from somewhere to get a flush look with that nautilus, provaris with uneven tank edges drive me nuts for some reason...lol. :vapor:

313257d1394290048-provari-nautilus-awesome-image.jpg

Trypno

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2014
Colorado Springs, CO
If you do decide to get one, make sure to get a beauty ring (ie similar to one in pic) from somewhere to get a flush look with that nautilus, provaris with uneven tank edges drive me nuts for some reason...lol. :vapor:

313257d1394290048-provari-nautilus-awesome-image.jpg

THAT is by far the sexiest vaping setup my eyes have ever had the pleasure of alighting upon.

So some questions then. Where do I get that beauty ring? Also, I have a few 18650 batteries, though I'm not sure they're the right type for the Provari, so can anyone give me some equipment recommendations to go with this setup, such as good chargers, batteries, where to get replacement Nautilus glass, etc.?

Trypno

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2014
Colorado Springs, CO
I'M DOING IT! I'M TAKING THE PROVARI PLUNGE!

I just transferred the money between accounts.

I'm taking the full strength kool-aid, I'm also ordering two bottles of liquid from HALO, all-in-all about $400 bucks...by far my most expensive vaping venture, and hopefully my last for quite some time. You Provari nuts better not be pulling my leg :D

Last edited:

Trypno

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2014
Colorado Springs, CO
Do it! Do it! (said she who is currently living vicariously through you.)

I done did it, and to indulge your living vicariously through me, here's the list of what I got:

Metallic Bronze ProVari V2.5 with 18650 extension cap and green LED screen.
2x 18650 AW IMR batteries
A Multicharger
A Provari Beauty Ring
An Aspire Nautilus tank
Leather Lanyard just because
3-5 ML Bottle sample Pack

I did not purchase the warranty

I also bought two 30 ML bottles of HALO e-liquid that I'm hoping arrive around the same time as the stuff from ProVape

$400 is not a small chunk of cash to let go of, but I'm hoping it's the most I'll have to spend for a long time.

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
Congrats... I got mine Monday.... I even checked the mail on Sunday (DOH)

Mine came in on a Friday but the postman didn't even try to deliver it. I couldn't go to the post office to pick it up until Monday. That was one miserable weekend knowing it was sitting there.

Trypno

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2014
Colorado Springs, CO
NICE setup you have coming in.
I applaud your selection of green LED with the bronze.
ENJOY the vape!

Thank you, and the green honestly seemed like the only logical choice :D
Now the waiting game begins I hope to have mine by Monday like Danousa *rubs hands together*

Now when I get the thing...do I like...have to slaughter a goat to the gods of vaping or anything?

and Slappy, any chance you can explain your reasoning for the Pila charger?

Last edited:

Mark Anthony

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2013
Scranton, Pa USA
...the Provari cliff. I've come to the precipice, and as my eyes are drawn to the rock strewn bottom all I see is great battery performance at any setting, gorgeous matte bronze design, materials durable enough to beat a man to death with while vaping, and an Aspire Nautilus. What's a clearly crazed man such as myself to do?

Need a push?? :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread