about to place first order! some suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanderk1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Louisville, KY
Welcome to the addiction! Sounds like you have some great flavors to try! I use cartomizers and love the snicker doodle which has a very light cinnamon flavor. I don't do menthol so can't help ther, but I am sure you will fall in love with something mrs t makes, her juice is the best I have tried and like you I have many bottles that I bought before trying t and wish I had ordered from her first and saved myself a lot of frustration and money.
Enjoy your juice and welcome to the family!

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
....Do you guys drip these juices or have them filled in a carto/tank of some sort?

Please use extreme caution with what juices that you put into a polycarbonate plastic tank/clearomizer. Particularly citrus and cinnamon. They can react with the plastic, causing the plastic to crack or fall apart completely. There is a thread in the tank section of e cigs devoted to this subject and a growing list of juices to watch out for. Polycarbonate plastic is clear. Alternative materials are Polypropylene and Delrin, these are opaque/frosty in appearance and are totally resistant to chemical reactions to suspicious juices. Pyrex glass is also safe. Recently more distributors have been placing warnings on their websites that some juices can destroy their tank/clearo's and using them will void their warranty.

In my own personal experience, I filled a brand new Smokeless Image Clearomizer (clear polycarbonate tank) with Mrs. T's strawberry lemonade. Within 10 minutes the entire clearo cracked and leaked its entire contents onto my hand.

Edit: This post is in no way a slam against Mrs. T's juices. Quite the contrary, her juices are among the best available. Just be aware of what hardware that you plan on using with certain juices.

Last edited:

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Outer Rim
Juices are something that people typically use every day. The real investment in vaping is the ejuice, not the equipment. I don't think it is arguable that one will spend more money on juice, consistently over time, than they will on devices and accessories. One must find liquids they like that they can use every day. There are TONS of cartos, atties, devices etc to deliver juice, some of which are of excellent quality and do their job. This is their entire purpose in the world - to deliver our favorite juices to us. It seems like there are new tanks coming out almost constantly, which are being field tested rather than pretested. It would be much smarter to spend money on tanks that aren't cheap polycarbonate that will crack. Why make an investment in hardware that doesn't work with what it is intended to work with? The problem here seems to be not with the juices because they have been working fine for years. Instead, it is with manufacturers of tanks and devices that are creating items that do not do what they are supposed to do. It is strongly recommended that everyone purchase hardware that is tested and actually works, instead of trying to go cheap, or use one of the multitude of new things coming out that obviously can not do what they are supposed to do. What's next? Are there going to be even cheaper tanks made of paper? This would be just as effective as a cheap plastic tank that cracks upon putting juice into it. I think people should really adjust thinking with respect to this because vaping is more about the juice. Hardware can be found almost anywhere. That one perfect juice MAY only come from one place.

If a plumber replaced all of the pipes in your house with cardboard pipes, wouldn't it make more sense to complain to the plumber about using insufficient materials instead of to the water company because their water is too wet?

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread