Status
Not open for further replies.

VaporMadness

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
CA, USA
DIP instead!

Dipping with the m401 atty (particularly on a passthru) works great, a flavorful vapor blast.

The cart size certainly is a limiting factor with the m401, especially when used on the higher voltage passthru. The batts run at about 2.8 volts while the passthru delivers around 3.2, and the higher power runs thru liquid faster. But the exposed wide bridge is perfect for dipping. I purchased a contact lens case for this purpose. Instead of topping off or refilling regularly... dip and boom... big vapor blast. I start with a full cart and when that starts to taper off, dip into the contact lens case prepped with a few drops of liquid.

757girl, the atty does get hot if I'm power vaping, but the heat doesn't extend down the cart far enough to bother me much. Could it be that you're placing the cart farther into your mouth than most folks, and getting your lips closer to the atty? When i vape the cart doesn't extend past my teeth by much, I sometimes bite on the very end of the cart to hold it, but that's as far as it goes.

I hope you get it figured out in some way that works for you. I can't believe that I've quit smoking so effortlessly and think that there's no reason for anyone to be committing the slow form of suicide that so many of us had been with those dam cigarettes (for decades even). It boggles my mind that there's even the consideration of banning these ecig things. They're a life saver in my case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread