Status
Not open for further replies.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
The bulk order I placed for my eBay e-cig group arrived yesterday all present & correct :D

Thank you so much Newsunshine for making it such a pleasant & easy transaction :)

Chris, you are welcome. :)

I love the job and hope all our customers are happy with doing business with us.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Received my order today, the fastest shipping(and cheapest) from China I have ever seen. 6 Days total. I ordered 20 steel 901 atomizers and 300mL of liquid, everything was packaged very well.

Amy was very helpful and patient with me, I will definately order again..

Thanks

Keith

Keith, Hi!

I am glad that you are happy with the deal. It is a pleasure for me, too.

If you need my help, please let me know immediately. I love to answer questions.:)

mamu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2009
IN USA
Thank you for your asking! :rolleyes:

All our 801 batteries are [FONT=华文新魏]mechanical[/FONT] switchs. The LEDS does not light when you make a loud noise next to them.

If you have manual switch batteries - sweet! Is the manual switch integrated into the battery itself, or is it a separate piece that goes between the battery and the atomizer?

Please post when you're up and running on the web site.

scyllabub

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2008
London, UK
Hi there Sunshine, I've found you here thanks to Chrissie (as usual, duh!).

I ordered 5 stainless steel atomisers in the bulk order that Chrissie placed (before I took the plunge with the Stick).

Very strange, 901 batteries that I was convinced were at death's door suddenly sprang to life 8-o I've only tried the one, but it's the best atomiser I've ever had - and I've had a few :grr: I was surprised by how fast delivery was - and Customs didn't interfere :D

My fellow eBay e-cig groupies and I owe a big thank you to Sunshine and most of all to Chrissie for organising it so efficiently and uncomplainingly :)

scylla...

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Hi there Sunshine, I've found you here thanks to Chrissie (as usual, duh!).

I ordered 5 stainless steel atomisers in the bulk order that Chrissie placed (before I took the plunge with the Stick).

Very strange, 901 batteries that I was convinced were at death's door suddenly sprang to life 8-o I've only tried the one, but it's the best atomiser I've ever had - and I've had a few :grr: I was surprised by how fast delivery was - and Customs didn't interfere :D

My fellow eBay e-cig groupies and I owe a big thank you to Sunshine and most of all to Chrissie for organising it so efficiently and uncomplainingly :)

scylla...

Hi, scylla! What a nice surprise to meet you here!

Glad to know that your 901 batteries revived. How did you make that happen? :confused: incredible! :)

scyllabub

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2008
London, UK
I posted here to let everyone know what good service you gave us.

You
"made it happen", Amy - supplying me with decent atomisers! It's difficult to know which component to blame when a DSE901 doesn't work and I must have been blaming the wrong one - the battery - when it was really my atomisers that were no good.

In future I shall need to find someone else doing a bulk order with you, so that you can supply me with DSE801 atomisers for my new Janty Stick :)

Off to sleep now, it's nearly 4am here :?:

scylla...

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
I posted here to let everyone know what good service you gave us.

You "made it happen", Amy - supplying me with decent atomisers! It's difficult to know which component to blame when a DSE901 doesn't work and I must have been blaming the wrong one - the battery - when it was really my atomisers that were no good.

In future I shall need to find someone else doing a bulk order with you, so that you can supply me with DSE801 atomisers for my new Janty Stick :)

Off to sleep now, it's nearly 4am here :?:

scylla...

We love bulk orders. When you find someone else doing a bulk order, please let me know. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread