About US

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWETH

Nov 2, 2009
Hi everyone fairly new to the forum. Ive been vaping a couple of months now and have ordered from several online sites after starting with the "smoking everywhere" (MALL) e cigs. I have to say i love healthcabin for their e juice, accessories, and most of all, PRICE. Unfortunately, their e cig starter kits (dse901) are inferior to the ones I bought from england. I"m not trying to endorse or slam anyone just my opinion. The 901 from england is slightly longer than HC's and the atty looks different. Bottom line, not a great vape or throat hit and sometimes get juice in my mouth with hc's. I never have these issues with my "england" one. Wish i could figure out who supplies england with theirs cuz their double the price:(

Keef

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2008
Scotland
Hi everyone fairly new to the forum. Ive been vaping a couple of months now and have ordered from several online sites after starting with the "smoking everywhere" (MALL) e cigs. I have to say i love healthcabin for their e juice, accessories, and most of all, PRICE. Unfortunately, their e cig starter kits (dse901) are inferior to the ones I bought from england. I"m not trying to endorse or slam anyone just my opinion. The 901 from england is slightly longer than HC's and the atty looks different. Bottom line, not a great vape or throat hit and sometimes get juice in my mouth with hc's. I never have these issues with my "england" one. Wish i could figure out who supplies england with theirs cuz their double the price:(

This may be because the DSE901 you bought from England is most likely a RN4075 ;)

If you asked Amy for the generic copy RN4075 type she can supply it but prefers the Sailebao original DSE901 as they give a warentee for it.
There is NO warentee with the RN4075 as the First Union Factory who make it do not give one.

vapair

Nov 11, 2009
Calgary
I got my package yesterday. It only took 7 days total from when I ordered it to get to Alberta Canada from China. Very impressed with how fast HealthCabin got the package out.

Everything seems to be perfect! I haven't tested my 2nd atomizer yet, but I will soon. I like how the ejuice has child safety caps too. Out of the 5 flavors I got, I have to say grape is by far the most delicious.

Its Day 2, and I am really loving my 510! I notice a bit of a throat rip with all the flavors, Pineapple in particular. All my juice is 24mg. If I decrease the amount of nicotine does it reduce this throat burn feeling? I would also like to find a way to get thicker smoke, with less burn. I appreciate any info peeps.

Thanks Amy I will definitely be a returning customer!!

V

vapair

Nov 11, 2009
Calgary
I got my package yesterday. It only took 7 days total from when I ordered it to get to Alberta Canada from China. Very impressed with how fast HealthCabin got the package out.

Everything seems to be perfect! I haven't tested my 2nd atomizer yet, but I will soon. I like how the ejuice has child safety caps too. Out of the 5 flavors I got, I have to say grape is by far the most delicious.

Its Day 2, and I am really loving my 510! I notice a bit of a throat rip with all the flavors, Pineapple in particular. All my juice is 24mg. If I decrease the amount of nicotine does it reduce this throat burn feeling? I would also like to find a way to get thicker smoke, with less burn. I appreciate any info peeps.

V

Replace the word smoke with vapor in my last sentance :) Im new.

Debra

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2009

V

Lowering you nic level will probably help, but keep in mind that the 510 is known for it's great throat hit, which many people love. If the lower nic level doesn't help, you might want to try the 901 or some other model.

vapair

Nov 11, 2009
Calgary
Lowering you nic level will probably help, but keep in mind that the 510 is known for it's great throat hit, which many people love. If the lower nic level doesn't help, you might want to try the 901 or some other model.

Thanks Debra, I think I just needed to break it in a little more, and keep my juice topped up. Working great now!!

jnakamura

ECF Veteran
All my juice is 24mg. If I decrease the amount of nicotine does it reduce this throat burn feeling? I would also like to find a way to get thicker smoke, with less burn. I appreciate any info peeps.

Try cutting your 24 mg juice with vegetable glycerin. It will reduce the nicotine (which will, in turn, reduce the throat burn) AND increase the thickness of the vapor.

Personally, I seem to crave the "hit" from straight 24 mg juice.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
@newsunshine

Can you please tell me why 1 week and 3 emails later I still have not got a reply from healthcabin in regards to questions on a order and a replacement atomizer???

PM for my Email

Thanks

I am very sorry for the problem.

our email system had a problem sometimes. we are working on a new website. i do not know whether it has something to do our email system.

i have PMed you for your email address. i will try to reply to you asap. :)

vapair

Nov 11, 2009
Calgary
Well, I am very disappointed with Healthcabin. 3 1/2 weeks later, and still no service. I have sent 4 order inquiry's directly to Healthcabin. I posted on here a week ago asking why no replies to my emails, and finally received a PM from Amy saying she would look into my emails and contact me shortly. That was a week ago, and still no follow-up response. I have emailed healthcabin again (3 days ago) with an even larger order and some parts I need replaced, and still nothing.

I guess I will be looking for another supplier, as I am a few days away from buying a pack of Analogs.. What happened? I was always taken care of before when dealing with Healthcabin. Ordering from both mine and my friends accounts! Why the sudden complete lack of customer service??

Very inconvenient especially when you have to wait for it to get to Canada from China.

Not impressed!

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Well, I am very disappointed with Healthcabin. 3 1/2 weeks later, and still no service. I have sent 4 order inquiry's directly to Healthcabin. I posted on here a week ago asking why no replies to my emails, and finally received a PM from Amy saying she would look into my emails and contact me shortly. That was a week ago, and still no follow-up response. I have emailed healthcabin again (3 days ago) with an even larger order and some parts I need replaced, and still nothing.

I guess I will be looking for another supplier, as I am a few days away from buying a pack of Analogs.. What happened? I was always taken care of before when dealing with Healthcabin. Ordering from both mine and my friends accounts! Why the sudden complete lack of customer service??

Very inconvenient especially when you have to wait for it to get to Canada from China.

Not impressed!

Vapair, thank you very much for telling me that here.

it is my big error that i read your email and totally forgot to reply to you timely. i ever thought that i did. but actually i did not.

i did not live up to your expectations and let you down.

i can understand the bad feeling if you felt ignored and disappointed.

i just sent you an email and hope that you can give us a chance to compensate you for my error.

on the other side, it is a good thing for me that you can pour out your disappointment here on our forum, so that I can know what i did badly to a good customer.

plus, you are right that our customer service need great improvement. it is the first and foremost thing for us now.

Thank you for your post again.

Anjin

Feb 14, 2010
Ottawa
Hi there,

I ordered a 510 starter kit on the 3rd and am now waiting on Canada Post to get it to me. I'm really anxious to try this thing out, wish it would get here. It got ordered, labeled, shipped and landed in Canada within 4 days. 5 Days later, it's still sitting in BC at a postal facility. Maybe I'll get it by Friday.

Just wanted to say that what I like most about HC are the responses such as the last one in this thread. It's easy to make lots of promises when you're in business. It's a lot harder to apologize for the world to see when you screw up. I don't expect perfection, but I do expect suppliers to take responsibility for their mistakes. Amy and HC seem to be willing to admit mistakes and work to fix them. While I hope there are no problems with my order, I understand that it happens.

Looking forward to receiving my order and to future purchases.

londonloco

Dec 20, 2009
Virginia USA
I have ordered from HC three times in the past three months. I love the taste of their rum and brandy juice and the prices are great. They have always been quick to deliver, normally 7 days from China to Virginia. However, I have emailed them twice asking questions, and have never received a reply back. Hasn't stopped me from putting in another order tho, I really like their rum juice...:D

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
I have ordered from HC three times in the past three months. I love the taste of their rum and brandy juice and the prices are great. They have always been quick to deliver, normally 7 days from China to Virginia. However, I have emailed them twice asking questions, and have never received a reply back. Hasn't stopped me from putting in another order tho, I really like their rum juice...:D

I am very sorry for the delay on reply because of our holiday. could you PM me your email address, so that i will check it out ? thanks a lot.:)

Junkdewd

Feb 21, 2010
USA
I am very sorry for the delay on reply because of our holiday. could you PM me your email address, so that i will check it out ? thanks a lot.:)

After waiting a week, I'm surprised my ietms did not ship on the 20th. I canceled another order to use your company due to the reviews. Finding out the whole country was on vacation, then my order did not ship out afterward makes me wish I had spent the extra 30 bucks and bought locally.

Silverthorn181

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
ɹǝpun uʍop
After waiting a week, I'm surprised my ietms did not ship on the 20th. I canceled another order to use your company due to the reviews. Finding out the whole country was on vacation, then my order did not ship out afterward makes me wish I had spent the extra 30 bucks and bought locally.

Um.... From the landing page of HC

[FONT=courier new,courier,monospace]Orders placed during holiday will be shipped out from 20th Feb.to 24th Feb.

20th to 24th!!!!!
[/FONT]

The text has been very very clear from way before the CNY holiday. It's not the 24th yet and a backlog needs to be cleared.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net

I am sorry for the long delay. we did not send orders on 20th and 21th, because shippers do not work on weekends. we will send orders out and send shipping notices from 22th. Feb.

yes. Chinese New Year is the most important holiday for us. so most people do not work during the long holidays.

we appreciate your patience. :)

JamBandPhan

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
OR
I have placed several orders with HC over the last couple of months, have received them quickly (for over seas shipping), and have been happy with the prices and quality of the products. All of the items were well packaged for shipping. Thank You for your good service. I am glad ya'll had a good long holiday, and I look forward to placing future orders with you. Good luck getting the back up orders out, I know I have one in there somewhere. Have a pleasant day! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread