Not open for further replies.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Hi Amy,

Just checking but are you aware that in the list of Sponsoring Suppliers (Link at the top of all pages) you do not have your banner showing up?

Just thought it might be an oversight!! E-Cigarette-Forum's Approved Online Suppliers List

Cheers!

Thank you for telling me that. I did notice that and send our banner to the admin of ECF before, but i guess that the admin is too busy to put our banner on. :)

Silverthorn181

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
ɹǝpun uʍop
still waiting for my order and i cant wait!!! ordered on feb 26,2010 and usps still showing that it has not arrived in the usa yet but hope everything is ok. i will updated when i get it

I torture myself like that every time I order!!! Particularly like you when it's due to arrive any day!! I've found it only shows up in the tracking when it's scanned and about to be delivered. I check and check.......... Bang it's at my door and THEN the tracking says it's arrived LOL But I still check and check!!! EVERY time!!

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
I placed an order on 4 March and I am waiting. I am in Hawaii, shouldnt that take less time? I hope so.
Were those that had shipments returned because of customs notified?
THanks,
zx

Which shipping method did you choose when you placed your order?

if you choose EMS, it will take 6-10 days to get there.

If you choose china registered airmail, it will take 20-60 days to get there.

we have seldom have problems getting orders through customs in the USA so far. :)

miss MiA

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2009
Chicago, IL
Hi there! Want to place my first order, a large-ish (personal) one for only atties, adapters and empty carts. I just emailed some preliminary questions about a half hour ago, and wanted to let you know, in case that could help it get answered faster. :D (You're very low already on some of the colors I want, and of course, I can't wait to get the goods moving so I can have them safe in hand! ;)).

Title of email is "Questions before large order (please rush if possible)," and is coming from a weird email addy ending in either 'snkmail.com' or 'sneakemail.com'. Or I could paste the questions here if that would be better.

Thanks in advance, pleased to meet you! :)

Hello! I just wanted to let you know that I'm new to vaping :) I ordered my first real e-cig from you guys about a week ago. I got the Joye 510 starter kit with 10ml of coffee liquid.

I'm excited to see how this works out and looking forward to when it gets here. I did get the cheapest shipping, though, so I probably need a miracle to get it to CA any faster ;)

I'll throw out a little post on what I think about the stuff when it gets here

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Hi there! Want to place my first order, a large-ish (personal) one for only atties, adapters and empty carts. I just emailed some preliminary questions about a half hour ago, and wanted to let you know, in case that could help it get answered faster. :D (You're very low already on some of the colors I want, and of course, I can't wait to get the goods moving so I can have them safe in hand! ;)).

Title of email is "Questions before large order (please rush if possible)," and is coming from a weird email addy ending in either 'snkmail.com' or 'sneakemail.com'. Or I could paste the questions here if that would be better.

Thanks in advance, pleased to meet you! :)

...received your email this morning Amy, thanks so much for the quick response! :thumb: I replied just to confirm that I went ahead and split up the order, and to say that if it further helps stuff get through customs problem-free, it would be fine with me to ship them on different days. Whatever you think is best. :)

no problem. we will send them on different days for safety.:)

Simplton

Jun 5, 2010
Japan
I am also very happy with my order :D

Just one thing though, I seem to have gotten a box of white 510 carts with 0mg MLB flavor with my package and I didn't order them (not a complaint, just to inform).
Is this a gift?

One problem though... I ordered a black 510 mega :blink:.

Anyway, thank you for the order and great service.
Keep up the good work :toast:

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
I am also very happy with my order :D

Just one thing though, I seem to have gotten a box of white 510 carts with 0mg MLB flavor with my package and I didn't order them (not a complaint, just to inform).
Is this a gift?

One problem though... I ordered a black 510 mega :blink:.

Anyway, thank you for the order and great service.
Keep up the good work :toast:

our guy just throwed freebie accidentally. they did not realize that you might not need them.

we will send some useful freebie with your order next time.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread