About US

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarthaT

Moved On
Jul 23, 2009
  • Deleted by AngusATAT
  • Reason: spam
Just got my order through today of Health Cabin tobacco flavours and a bottle of Winston. Really pleased with the Winston, great flavour and throat hit with good vapour production. I've been stretching out my Hilton flavour that I got a few months ago, really liked that one, all day vape for me with that one. My new Marl flavour will be a favourite replacement all day vape too, very nice! Just need to try the Dunhill now for a full thumbs up on the tobacco flavours :) A good buy at good prices!
Right, just going to order some RY4 flavour now with a bottle of flavourless juice.
Thanks Amy and thanks for the freebie pouch, although if I get any more I could open a shop! lol! You have never sent me the same colour twice, but pink isn't really my colour! hahaha.
Thanks again Health Cabin/Amy.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Just got my order through today of Health Cabin tobacco flavours and a bottle of Winston. Really pleased with the Winston, great flavour and throat hit with good vapour production. I've been stretching out my Hilton flavour that I got a few months ago, really liked that one, all day vape for me with that one. My new Marl flavour will be a favourite replacement all day vape too, very nice! Just need to try the Dunhill now for a full thumbs up on the tobacco flavours :) A good buy at good prices!
Right, just going to order some RY4 flavour now with a bottle of flavourless juice.
Thanks Amy and thanks for the freebie pouch, although if I get any more I could open a shop! lol! You have never sent me the same colour twice, but pink isn't really my colour! hahaha.
Thanks again Health Cabin/Amy.

Thank you for your post. i am glad to hear that you ar e happy with our tobacco flavour. enjoy your DIY!

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
hello again just wanted to say thanks you know i dont understand how orders from china can get to ny faster then usa vendors thank you so much ordered it the 8th arrived today scary scary but thanks you
Thats real quick, my order just shipped today and was wondering how long it would take, hope it gets to calif just as quick.

bineva17

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2012
Hanoi
I've been in Xiamen, Fujian last May 2012 and officially visit some communication technology companies in Xiamen.

It's a green city. I love the habour, went there everyday at sunset, stayed and listened to seamen's sound, and played with some cute puppies. Spending hours walking around the city.

Now I'm looking forward to a packet full of stuff from Health Cabin from Xiamen, Fujian, where I have been to. Hope it works!

Wish your company all the best!

jackbox

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2012
Thailand (U.S. Expat)
I've been in Xiamen, Fujian last May 2012 and officially visit some communication technology companies in Xiamen.

It's a green city. I love the habour, went there everyday at sunset, stayed and listened to seamen's sound, and played with some cute puppies. Spending hours walking around the city.

Now I'm looking forward to a packet full of stuff from Health Cabin from Xiamen, Fujian, where I have been to. Hope it works!

It works. I have had 17 orders with Health Cabin and have received all 17 of them.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net

Thank you for your post.
yes. it is a very nice city. we enjoy staying here. :)
Glad to know that you love the city too. :)

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
We are the Garcia family, customers of yours for years & would like to say to all; Please accept our sincere condolences regarding the recent, tragic earthquake. We share in your pain and sorrow, we will be thinking and praying for all, please know we care.
Sincerely,
Heather, Kevin & Lico

Thank you for telling us that.
We care what you think. :)

Barto

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2011
Kapetown
We are the Garcia family, customers of yours for years & would like to say to all; Please accept our sincere condolences regarding the recent, tragic earthquake. We share in your pain and sorrow, we will be thinking and praying for all, please know we care.
glare.gif

Sincerely,
Heather, Kevin & Lico
That's really nice of you!

Johnnysb

Moved On
Sep 25, 2013
San Jose, CA
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Linkspammer

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Any discounts and promos soon?

Thank you for your asking. A Moving Sale is going on from today to July 29. Here goes the info.

Dear customers,
For business expansion, we will upgrade system and move warehouse from July 23 to July 28(GMT+0800).
During the period, all orders will be delayed and shipped from July 29. Orders (excluding wholesale orders) placed during July 22 to July 29 will get 10% off if you use the coupon hcmove at checkout page. Besides, every order including wholesale orders placed from July 22 to July 29 will get a free gift.
From July 23, orders consist of any liquid products and any non-liquid products may be delayed shipping in two or three days. Orders consist of only liquid products or only non liquid products alone will not be affected. In case your team may forecast the shortage of e-juice, we highly recommend order them asap or now.
We are very sorry for all affected orders. Thank you for your understanding, and feel free to contact us by submitting tickets over help desk or email to support@healthcabin.net
Regards,
Healthcabin Support

moving%20sale.jpg

22322222.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread