Absinthe in concentrate/VG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hxj

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2009
Arlington, MA
I know of a few places selling our 0mg Absinthe, but they're all in far-flung places I think (Nexmoke in Japan for sure, and probably a few others.) But fear not - we have our own retail site almost ready to roll, so you'll be able to buy it direct - watch this space :)

Excellent! But I've just noticed that Totally Wicked appears to be selling the concentrate now:

10ml Decadent Vapour ABSINTHE Flavour Concentrate

Is this the real deal? Because if so, I'm placing an order for three bottles. :)

Can't wait to see your retail site! As much as I love TW, I'd like to be able to buy direct sometimes for fastest access to new flavours.

Nick O'Teen

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2009
Swansea, Wales
www.decadentvapours.com
Excellent! But I've just noticed that Totally Wicked appears to be selling the concentrate now:

10ml Decadent Vapour ABSINTHE Flavour Concentrate

Is this the real deal? Because if so, I'm placing an order for three bottles. :)

Can't wait to see your retail site! As much as I love TW, I'd like to be able to buy direct sometimes for fastest access to new flavours.

It is, but if you want to buy from TW, get it while you can - they've decided they don't want to stock our products any more (their loss.) So when it's gone, it's gone.

But it will always be available elsewhere :)

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
But fear not - we have our own retail site almost ready to roll, so you'll be able to buy it direct - watch this space :)

This is good to hear :) I was very disappointed to hear about the recent goings-on since the DV flavorings are still some of the best I've used for my DIY needs. Will you be able to ship to the US at a reasonable price? Or will you have another US vendor selling the concentrates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread