1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

Absinthe in concentrate/VG?

Discussion in 'DecadentVapours' started by hxj, Sep 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. hxj

hxj Super Member ECF Veteran

I ordered some premixed VG Absinthe two years ago direct from DV, have long since run out, and have not much liked the non-DV versions of absinthe I've come across. Still no luck on bottling a concentrate? Or, barring that, is anyone selling DV Absinthe in 0 mg. VG? I still miss it, even after all this time.

2. Nick O'Teen

Nick O'Teen Super Member ECF Veteran

I know of a few places selling our 0mg Absinthe, but they're all in far-flung places I think (Nexmoke in Japan for sure, and probably a few others.) But fear not - we have our own retail site almost ready to roll, so you'll be able to buy it direct - watch this space :)

3. hxj

hxj Super Member ECF Veteran

Excellent! But I've just noticed that Totally Wicked appears to be selling the concentrate now:

10ml Decadent Vapour ABSINTHE Flavour Concentrate

Is this the real deal? Because if so, I'm placing an order for three bottles. :)

Can't wait to see your retail site! As much as I love TW, I'd like to be able to buy direct sometimes for fastest access to new flavours.

4. Nick O'Teen

It is, but if you want to buy from TW, get it while you can - they've decided they don't want to stock our products any more (their loss.) So when it's gone, it's gone.

But it will always be available elsewhere :)

5. Killjoy1

Killjoy1 Ω Destroyer Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    This is good to hear :) I was very disappointed to hear about the recent goings-on since the DV flavorings are still some of the best I've used for my DIY needs. Will you be able to ship to the US at a reasonable price? Or will you have another US vendor selling the concentrates?

6. eyebedam

eyebedam Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Cheese is wonderful

7. Killjoy1

Killjoy1 Ω Destroyer Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
  8. Nick O'Teen

LOL - we're still working on cheese :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.