• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Absolute Vapor - Colorado Springs

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdcopp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2011
Colorado Springs
Stopped in today at Absolute Vapor on Union and Academy. They are on the SW corner behind the Perfect Teeth. Josh and Rachel just opened a few weeks ago. The hardware is the usual start-up of mostly basic kits, but all good quality stuff with more on the mechanical/rebuildable side in the future plans. The shop itself is a little bigger than than the other local shops, so the lounge area is two couches and two loveseats with a couple tables of clearos filled with the house liquid. Absolute mixes in house so you can get a custom nic level or PG/VG blend as well as flavors. Most of the flavors are basic, straight forward flavors with a few mixed flavors now and more coming as they progress.

Absolute has a little different look and feel with how the shop is laid out and with the large lounge area, and were very inviting to all the customers I saw come through the door. They are also interested in having some rebuildable workshops there in the near future. The grand opening will be in March.

jffvera

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
New York
Stopped in today at Absolute Vapor on Union and Academy. They are on the SW corner behind the Perfect Teeth. Josh and Rachel just opened a few weeks ago. The hardware is the usual start-up of mostly basic kits, but all good quality stuff with more on the mechanical/rebuildable side in the future plans. The shop itself is a little bigger than than the other local shops, so the lounge area is two couches and two loveseats with a couple tables of clearos filled with the house liquid. Absolute mixes in house so you can get a custom nic level or PG/VG blend as well as flavors. Most of the flavors are basic, straight forward flavors with a few mixed flavors now and more coming as they progress.

Absolute has a little different look and feel with how the shop is laid out and with the large lounge area, and were very inviting to all the customers I saw come through the door. They are also interested in having some rebuildable workshops there in the near future. The grand opening will be in March.

I am going to be in Colorado Springs for a few days, and while I am down there I'd like to hit up some shops. As of right now this is my list:

J Vapes
RAD Vapor
Master Vapor
Extreme Vapor

Can you recommend any other shops in the area worth checking out?

Thanks

Trypno

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2014
Colorado Springs, CO
I read this thread and went and checked them out today because they have the Nautilus tank. I ended up spending about two hours, because their taste lounge is awesome. All of their house blends are laid out on the tables in evod tanks, you grab a carto condom, and one of the egos they provide for sampling, and go to town. I tried almost every flavor. A lot of them are really sweet, with some sort of perfumey base that I didn't like much. I did find about 8 flavors where the sweetness was more subtle and to my liking, and went ahead an bought a 10ml bottle of each of those.

One of the employees (I felt a little too at home to get names from everybody lol) had an awesome stainless tank for the nautilus that matched my ProVari. I had an aspire branded stainless tank that he liked, so I did a straight trade with him for the awesome provari matched tank. He told me a lot of people have offered to buy the tank, but because it matched my ProVari so well, he felt he just had to let me have it.

I also bought an awesome bronze dragon head drip tip.

All in all, cool place, awesome and knowledgeable staff. The supply is a bit lacking and full of clones, but that's pretty much par for the course with most of the shops around here, good authentic mods can be expensive for stores to resell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread