Absolute Virgin e-liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

rootwhacker

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2011
East Wenatchee, WA
Thanks Annette! If I were to order some samplers of the absolute line today, would they be the new extra flavor or the old extra flavor? Or should I say extra extra flavor or extra flavor?

Or old extra extra or new standard flavor? (that wouldn't happen, 'cuz samplers are always extra flavor...)

Wait, I'm confusing myself. Easily done, I might add.

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
Thanks Annette! If I were to order some samplers of the absolute line today, would they be the new extra flavor or the old extra flavor? Or should I say extra extra flavor or extra flavor?

Or old extra extra or new standard flavor? (that wouldn't happen, 'cuz samplers are always extra flavor...)

Wait, I'm confusing myself. Easily done, I might add.

LOL, now I'm confused! O.K., let's see, I've adjusted the flavor strength up so what used to be "extra flavor" is now the standard flavor. The new "extra flavor" is what used to be "extra extra flavor." And, of course, you can always ask me to make you XX flavor if needed. :confused: Never mind, the short answer is, they're stronger than what you got before!

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
Rootwhacker, I looked back through my recipes today to try to figure out a better answer to your question and the new "extra flavor" is, overall, about twice the flavor level of the original "standard flavor" and a bit more than 50% over the "original extra flavor" level. The new extra flavor is super strong! The new "standard flavor" is about what the extra flavor used to be. I tried out the Celestial Honeydew flavor at the new extra flavor level today and I didn't think it was possible for this flavor to get any better but I was wrong! :p Yum!

By the way, if you (or anyone else!) has any Absolutes that you'd like stronger, feel free to send them back to me and I'll doctor them up for you and send them back...

NeonPriest

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2012
Lehigh Valley, PA
i love your guys juice, i received my kona velvet eco pure yesterday and vaped it all day. its only 1/4 full now, sad. so i just placed an order for more in a bigger bottle along with the other caramel milkshake flavor, and i can't wait for them to arrive. you make some awesome juice and I'm going to be a great customer hehe.

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
i love your guys juice, i received my kona velvet eco pure yesterday and vaped it all day. its only 1/4 full now, sad. so i just placed an order for more in a bigger bottle along with the other caramel milkshake flavor, and i can't wait for them to arrive. you make some awesome juice and I'm going to be a great customer hehe.

Hello, NeonPriest, welcome to Virgin Vapor! I'm so happy to hear you are enjoying the Kona Velvet!

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
Annette, Still letting my Cherry on Top, Perfect Peach and Naked Vanilla steep. Does not having alcohol have an impact on the thickness of the e-liquid? I order 50VG/50PG and in the Absolute Line seems thicker and takes longer to absorb into my Volt cartos.

The alcohol does effect consistency but, more than that, the regular Virgin Vapor line contains a much larger volume of flavor than the Absolute line so I suspect this is what the difference is (the flavors are thinner than the VG). I can up the thinness of the VG I use for this line. Would that be a good idea based on your experience of both lines?

rosepetal

ECF Veteran
May 26, 2011
My World
The alcohol does effect consistency but, more than that, the regular Virgin Vapor line contains a much larger volume of flavor than the Absolute line so I suspect this is what the difference is (the flavors are thinner than the VG). I can up the thinness of the VG I use for this line. Would that be a good idea based on your experience of both lines?

Yes, thinner on the Absolute line would be great! Thank you!!!

inter_ceptor00

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Minor Details
just giving my thumbs up to everyone at VV. Using the new coffee monkey in my Zenesis.....very nice! The flavor level seems good (xtra flavor) compared to the Persephone I got about a month ago. Its a very bananany(?) flavor, not too much coffee flavor coming through , though that might be due to the zenesis setup. I tried the Cinnamon flavor in the zen. O.O.........nearly choked to death! Ill just use that one in my shorty cartos.........My wife loves the smell of the cinnamon though which is good. (means I can vape it in the bedroom). she came home and asked if I was eating a cinnamon bun :)

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
Thank you, inter_ceptor00! So happy you're enjoying the Coffee Monkey and Cinnamon! If you want your Coffee Monkey heavy on the coffee, just ask. I'm always happy to customize any bottle to suit your tastes and will keep your personal recipe on file so you can request it again any time you place an order.

buckerbie

Verified Member
Nov 2, 2011
Northern CA

Annette - I just received my order with several of the Absolute flavors and noticed that the liquid is much thicker than what I'm accustomed to in your regular and Eco lines. Would it be possible to thin a little more in the future?

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
Annette - I just received my order with several of the Absolute flavors and noticed that the liquid is much thicker than what I'm accustomed to in your regular and Eco lines. Would it be possible to thin a little more in the future?

I have started thinning it more but I just realized I still have a few samplers left from the original mix.:facepalm: I'll go through them tomorrow and make sure they're all the new thinner mix too!

overall

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2012
TEXAS
Well I got my order today. On first whiff I wasn't too excited. I opened up all the bottles and let them cool off (spent several hours in a hot Texas mailbox). I decided to try the Celestial honeydew ......absolutely delicious. I actually want to drink it :p I am so amazed at how true the flavor is. Every other melon that I have tried has been very artificial tasting (except Clearwater which is another very pure flavor). I filled a cartomizer and cranked up the provari. I am using a boge SR carto testing at different voltages looks like 4.3 to 4.5 gives a great taste on the inhale and exhale. Higher voltage gives great flavor on the exhale but loses flavor on the inhale.
I will probably order xx flavor when I reorder, but will reserve that for how the flavor matures as I drain the bottle.
The TH is low but the 100% vg gives a full lung feeling that more than satisfies. I ordered the extra low nic level.
I have 8 or 9 other flavors to try if I can put the honeydew down for a while.

tyleris12

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2010
Michigan
I wanted to come back and give my thoughts on the Absolute Turkish Coffee...I have had it steeping since March 23rd! :)

Today I filled a tank full and I have to tell you, while this does not top my all time favorite, best ever, coffee vape...Kona Coffee Milkshake...I will say it is now my 2nd favorite!!!! It is smooth, yet robust...an amazing coffee flavor. While I have never been good at describing flavors :facepalm:, I can tell you that if you love Coffee vapes, you have got to give this one a try...just be sure to steep it for as long as possible, as that is when the true flavor of this juice shines!!

Thank you Annette for creating another amazing flavor...you rock!!:D

Last edited:

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
Annette, I just got the Absolute Virgin Organic Lemon Chiffon and I love it. I've been looking for something like this for a while. It taste great!!! There's really nothing more I can say about it other then thank you! :toast:

You're welcome, Scottinboca! So happy you're enjoying it! It's nice and light and perfect for summer weather!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread