Accepting Orders...but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicosnack

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA USA
I also want to mention that if Ms. T is taking time off to enjoy the holidays in any way that she sees fit then that is her prerogative. She deserves that as much as any of us do. I'm sure she sacrifices all the time for her business seeing as she is a business owner.

Merry Christmas Ms. T! I hope you have a great one!

Cult of personality. No favors to Ms T. Bad advice.

nicosnack

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA USA
I've done no "detective work". I don't know who you are HarmonyPB. Only responding here. It is difficult, because it is a pain to edit the quotes, in order to respond directly to what you say, and thus reasonably. You are clearly emotional.... but then, we are all drug addicts, and Ms. T is our favorite dealer.

Last edited:

dchest02

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
Muskegon, MI
I can see both sides, I also would like to see an update,but complaining about it isn't going to make it get here any faster. The bulk of juice I order from Ms. T is for my wife, and she has been very patient, but she is also very particular with what she likes. I have ordered similar juices from half a dozen vendors since the closing, and everything has paled in comparison to the juice we get from Ms. T's.

nicosnack

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA USA
I do not research good business practices

I see that. You are not doing Ms. T any favors by not doing so, and certainly not by being so overtly hostile to one of her regular, long-term customers who is giving good critique and advice regarding her public relations and business communications.

I, for one, want her to succeed... not because I like her, but because I like her product.

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
Cult of personality. No favors to Ms T. Bad advice.

Merry Christmas is bad advice? ROFL! If you say so.

I've done no "detective work". I don't know who you are. Only responding here. It is difficult, because it is a pain to edit the quotes, in order to respond directly to what you say, and thus reasonably. You are clearly emotional.... but then, we are all drug addicts, and Ms. T is our favorite dealer.

Well quit editing and just respond to what I post? You are correct though, you don't know me. You may be an "addict" and Ms. T is your favorite dealer but that is very hard to tell by your posts here. But then you assume way too much, which is very evident here.

Kenzi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2011
Upstate NY
Maybe for some. I don't find it difficult to not assume things. I don't know Ms. T. I don't know her situation. I don't sit around assuming that she's just hanging around her house having a great time sticking her tongue out at her customers who are waiting for their precious juices. What are you assuming is going on here?

I am assuming that keeping her customers up to date regarding their orders is simply not a priority . If I'm wrong then terrific. I don't think it's unreasonable , as a consumer, to expect to have an order filled within the time that the Company sets or to be informed about a delay. So far my order has not been filled in the time period stated by Ms T's web site and I haven't heard any explanation or new to-be-filled by date . Terrible public relations.

Kenzi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2011
Upstate NY
I can see both sides, I also would like to see an update,but complaining about it isn't going to make it get here any faster. The bulk of juice I order from Ms. T is for my wife, and she has been very patient, but she is also very particular with what she likes. I have ordered similar juices from half a dozen vendors since the closing, and everything has paled in comparison to the juice we get from Ms. T's.

I am no longer waiting for my juice , I get that it's gonna take however long it takes. I have been a Ms T's customer for years and started out being sportive of the move and the difficulties associated with such an under taking. My irritation comes with not even having an up date , not being important enough to even update the "how long to fill " info on her page. I have , of course, had to find another juice supplier to carry me over , so I'm not sitting here stalking the mailman or anything . Still always really liked Ms T's product .

nicosnack

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA USA
I am assuming that keeping her customers up to date regarding their orders is simply not a priority ..

And that is enough to destroy her. As I posted before, having worked with an educated, trained, experienced PR person... start-ups ignore PR... to their death. It makes little difference how good the product may be...

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
I see that. You are not doing Ms. T any favors by not doing so, and certainly not by being so overtly hostile to one of her regular, long-term customers who is giving good critique and advice regarding her public relations and business communications.

I, for one, want her to succeed... not because I like her, but because I like her product.

So...I should research business practices to do Ms. T favors? I think you take on way too much responsibility for things that are none of your business. I'm not here to do Ms. T any favors, I don't owe her anything. I do however like her and her products and I think she's being treated unfairly by you. And again, I do not care who you are. I do not take into account how much of a long term, dedicated customer you have been. I'm not her customer service. I'm simply replying to your hostile, public comments on her sub-forum. If you truly cared about her business practices then you would have simply sent her an email. You are just looking to stir things up and get attention, which is the only thing you've succeeded at.

nicosnack

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA USA
I am no longer waiting for my juice , I get that it's gonna take however long it takes. I have been a Ms T's customer for years and started out being sportive of the move and the difficulties associated with such an under taking. My irritation comes with not even having an up date , not being important enough to even update the "how long to fill " info on her page. I have , of course, had to find another juice supplier to carry me over , so I'm not sitting here stalking the mailman or anything . Still always really liked Ms T's product .

Yes. I have orders from two different "gourmet hand-made" vendors coming... now granted, I've been exclusive with Ms. T, other that one other outage, and with that, and this one, which I ordered generically, not from direct competitors... do not underestimate the power of good business-customer communications. Please. Do not listen to your undying defenders, they steer you wrong...

nicosnack

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA USA
So...I should research business practices to do Ms. T favors?

If you love her product, and want her to succeed, yes. She and Brandon are having difficulties dealing with their success. It is not at all uncommon, and has kind of been discussed here before. She definitely could use some good business advice, well, certainly could use some PR advice!

nicosnack

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA USA
So...I should research business practices to do Ms. T favors? I think you take on way too much responsibility for things that are none of your business. I'm not here to do Ms. T any favors, I don't owe her anything. I do however like her and her products and I think she's being treated unfairly by you. And again, I do not care who you are. I do not take into account how much of a long term, dedicated customer you have been. I'm not her customer service. I'm simply replying to your hostile, public comments on her sub-forum. If you truly cared about her business practices then you would have simply sent her an email. You are just looking to stir things up and get attention, which is the only thing you've succeeded at.

Dude, really. Take a hike.

nicosnack

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA USA
I have ordered similar juices from half a dozen vendors since the closing, and everything has paled in comparison to the juice we get from Ms. T's.

.......**ck.

This time and one other I had to order from others... generically... clearly inferior, one used to be my favorite! This time, also generic: fail.

Powder

Verified Member
Feb 8, 2011
Saint Augustine, Florida
I am thinking Mrs T internet must be down and she has no way to defend herself. As her website says it's worth the wait!!! If you don't want to wait then move on. I personally have tried others and no one can make Snicker-doddle (my vape of choice) Like Mrs T
Merry Christmas to all and to all a Good Night!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread