ACNE from Vaping??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Cuniglio

Oct 30, 2016
Hi fellow Vapers, I started vaping 6 months ago with no issues, I loved the whole culture plus it stopped me from smoking. About a month ago i started breaking out mostly on my back. I stopped and it cleared up for the most part because I listened to my body. I recently did some research and went to a 70-30 PG/VG ratio. I then started feeling itching on my back after 2 hours of vaping and it seems to be coming back again. I never suffered from acne before. Has anyone had this Issue before? I heard some people switched to %100 VG and seen the acne disappear.

GrowthCurve

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2016
Rust Belt
I quit smoking 14Jul06, because i couldn't afford ciggys anymore and my employer was offering free nic gum for smoking cessation. I was 36.
So the first three months or so--i had horrible acne around my mouth and nose. I really think that there is something to the theory that your system begins to clear out toxic stuff from the cigs.
I joined a tanning bed and still tan about twice a week. Best thing i ever did for my skin.
Started vaping in 2013. I am a pretty heavy vaper and i haven't suffered any breakouts. But many folks do suggest changing your pg/vg ratio.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi fellow Vapers, I started vaping 6 months ago with no issues, I loved the whole culture plus it stopped me from smoking. About a month ago i started breaking out mostly on my back. I stopped and it cleared up for the most part because I listened to my body. I recently did some research and went to a 70-30 PG/VG ratio. I then started feeling itching on my back after 2 hours of vaping and it seems to be coming back again. I never suffered from acne before. Has anyone had this Issue before? I heard some people switched to %100 VG and seen the acne disappear.
Welcome and glad you joined. Could be several reasons.
Might like to read:
A list of symptoms when quitting tobacco and changing to an ecigarette
http://www.apa.org/monitor/2013/07-08/symptoms.aspx

Stewart Cook

Multiple ID Suspension
Oct 31, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Multiple ID Company

Adam Cuniglio

Oct 30, 2016

Adam Cuniglio

Oct 30, 2016
It seems i found the culprit... the ingredient Linalool was causing it,,, cause now i omitted vapes with Linalool and the acne disappeared

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread