ACTv3's are coming soon! PRE SALE is on now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudBurst

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Georgia, USA
Back by popular demand! This is a presale for the ACTv3 tanks. The tanks are scheduled to ship from Arry to the US by Wednesday, March 21 and should arrive at SVC by approximately April 1st.

This is Version 3 with the clear tank! Screw on caps! Takes the Boge Cartomizers (regular size, not XL) in low or regular resistance with the hole punched in it.
Built in 510 connection in the bottom cap for easy install and removal of the cartridge.
No slipping, no leaking and NO cracking due to a new chemical resistant material being used.

ACTv3.jpg

Have a great weekend!
Stormy

CloudBurst

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Georgia, USA
This is the one I made with the ce2 but I had to shorten the airtube a bit. It was easy to do, just gently remove the ceramic cup from the air tube and cut it off just a little. I don't remember how much now, it's in a thread somewhere. Then put the cup back on, the cup fit nice up into the top cap, if I remember correct.
Search the ACTv3 thread for CE2, it should be there.
Hope this helps and wasn't to confusing. ;)

Nic-holio

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2012
North Carolina
Well I'm not sure who was first, but the important thing (for me at least) is I got mine ordered before they sold out. :)

I learned this last time, having unfortunately "discovered" the ACTv3 apparently just a few days after the last of them were sold. I had never used a tank before but seeing how most were/are being made and the inherent design flaws (tank can slip off the carto, etc.), I thought, wow there must be SOMEBODY making one that screws together. There was only one using standard cartos (the ACTv3). It was very disappointing to learn they were GONE.

These are the last tanks I'll be buying. One because I don't expect to need to replace them anytime soon for any type of failure or lacking feature, and two because.... well, this isn't the time or place.

But thanks Arry and Cloudburst for bringing these back, both of you ROCK!

Ok back to mailman stalking (well tracking number refreshes)!

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Just placed pre-order yesterday as i regret missing out on them the last time.
I have 2 of the stainless ones 1 as a spare and 1 i vape with all the time useing a ce2 cut out of its stainless tube.

Will do the same with the Actv3 when it arrives and nice thing i can see when juice is getting low, course with the actv4 i just unscrew the cap.

Nic-holio

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2012
North Carolina
mail fail strikes again. :(

left raleigh at 2:35am this morning. so it's sitting in rocky mount.

gee I wonder why they're closing down half of the mail sorting centers (including Rocky Mount). If they would do their jobs consistently more people might be willing to spend the extra money for the "better service" and they'd have the $$$ to keep the people working.

Anyway I can wait another day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread