• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Addict, heck; I'm a Pusher!

Status
Not open for further replies.

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
In the land of no hills and red dirt
I'm just wondering how many people here have shown their favorite mods to the still smokers?

I caught myself just now late night in a grocery store tapping the shoulder of a buy ahead of me line buying cigarettes and telling him about PV's. Total stranger, no kidding.

We stood there in front of the register for three or four minutes and talked about pv's, and the cashier was asking questions, too.

If the thought of being a 'pusher' causes you disdain, would you classify yourself as a VE, or vaping Evangelist?

How many times have you shown your favorite toy to others? Got any good stories?

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
LOL Clyde.

I work around a bunch of police / fire / detectives...They all ask me what's in my little "crack pouch" when I go to work..

I carry around a leather pouch with all my supplies... :)

People seem interested...but i'm not around a bunch of smokers. My friends that do smoke, just want to see what i have...and don't want to try it..

My son has been converted...which is awesome..and his g/f is liking the vape too. I suppose she's going to be my daughter in law soon..they just got engaged.

ejoker

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
i've amassed (and built) and insane amount of hardware for a 3-week vaporerorerorer. its worse than my motorcycle fetish.

and in the last week i have lent out 510s and mods to friends, neighbors and relatives who want to 'try before they buy'. naturally, i also point them to ecf, but of course they just direct their questions to me.

and congrats to your kid clumsy!

syberhag

Jan 5, 2010
Oklahoma, USA
I tell EVERYONE about vaping. Smokers are astounded at how easily I quit analogs, strangers are intrigued but wary of my enthusiasm, my smoker and non smoker friends have borrowed equipment, some have had me order their own rigs for them, some give up and wonder what all the fuss is about....

To date, 3 people that I know of have quit analogs completely, 3 others have cut way down. One is every bit as addicted as I am. I have even set up a "juice bar" at work so vape friends can come in and try out new flavors!

My husband quit analogs but is completely uninterested in flavors, he just uses his nasty tobacco flavor cartomizers instead of a cig. One friend who is a nonsmoker now is all about vaping zero nic juice, she's even blowing vape-rings.

My original plan of saving money by switching to vaping has, sadly, completely failed. I really don't even care, I never thought in a million years I would quit analogs! I fully embrace my new addiction. :D

Happy Domino38

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2010
Toronto Canada
www.happyvaper.com
LOL Clyde.

I work around a bunch of police / fire / detectives...They all ask me what's in my little "crack pouch" when I go to work..

I carry around a leather pouch with all my supplies... :)

People seem interested...but i'm not around a bunch of smokers. My friends that do smoke, just want to see what i have...and don't want to try it..

My son has been converted...which is awesome..and his g/f is liking the vape too. I suppose she's going to be my daughter in law soon..they just got engaged.

Congrats Clumsy! (Unless you don't like her then...um....spike her ejuice with cayenne pepper?)

I've gotten EIGHTEEN people on ecigs. I live in Toronto. Not really 'here' yet, so I get a lot of interest. 3 of the 18 were complete strangers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread