Addicted to vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

erikbal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
Olean, NY
I am also fairly new to vaping (just under 4 weeks) and I also find myself constantly sucking on this thing. Glad to hear it's not just me and that hopefully it will eventually lose it's ''newness'' and I won't be going through so much liquid. I really do enjoy it though. I also find myself on these forums a LOT and the more I read about it the more I use it. Is anyone else like that? I think I'll have a puff right now...lol.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

WidowsSon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2013
Toronto ON
I was addicted to smoking for three decades; now I'm addicted to vaping, and I'm at peace with that.

I made peace with being a smoker a few years ago.... 20 years a smoker and I enjoyed it way too much. Been smoke free since the 1 of Oct this year (5 weeks) and cannot believe it. This is exactly what I needed to kick the habbit.

I absolutely chain vape driving too and from work, during breaks, and again chain vaping between 6 and 11 at work by myself... I'm also a little worried at the volume of my vaping sometimes... Water is good for you, but too much will kill you. I know vaping safer, but sometimes I catch myself vaping breath after breath... It's just too good.

Moodyfisherman

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2013
City of Destiny, Wa
I made peace with being a smoker a few years ago.... 20 years a smoker and I enjoyed it way too much. Been smoke free since the 1 of Oct this year (5 weeks) and cannot believe it. This is exactly what I needed to kick the habbit.

I absolutely chain vape driving too and from work, during breaks, and again chain vaping between 6 and 11 at work by myself... I'm also a little worried at the volume of my vaping sometimes... Water is good for you, but too much will kill you. I know vaping safer, but sometimes I catch myself vaping breath after breath... It's just too good.

Ditto....word for word.....Vaping has changed my outlook on life and saved my life...peace out

4star60

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2013
St.louis
I can vape all day and half the night if I want to! I smoked them damn cigs for 38yrs thru 3 heart attacks,2 open heart surgeries and a couple of stents... tried quitting to many times to remember....Vaping is the first thing that has actually worked for me and millions of others... thats why big tobacco is scared!

vape on!
j

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread