Not open for further replies.

CssReb

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2009
USA, NYC
Disputed Amount:
  • $45.00 USD

Status

We're unable to decide this claim in your favor at this time. PayPal's Buyer Complaint Policy applies to the shipment of goods but not to disputes about merchandise quality.
What happens next
We encourage you to work directly with your seller to resolve this matter.

That is so EBAY.... They'll use any legal way they can to get around refunding your money. Go directly through your CC issuer and do a chargeback. OR take the offer of 1/2 back from the supplier and do your own mixing of flavorless liquid.

" I say "so EBAY" because in order for them to get out of being responsible for a couple 100 thousand dollars worth of complaints filed against a coin seller, they used the "We're just a Venue". In the meantime ebay was fully aware that this particular seller had bought an EBAY Powerseller's business for Ty beanie babies, which included all 10,000 positive feedbacks. Ebay allowed the transaction and transfered the feedback over to the new owner.

What a crock of ....

Last edited:

kaeo773

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Chicago USA
www.modernvapor.com
just send it back , and he will refund your money. I don't think he is being unreasonable at all, if yo want all of your money back, send it back. If you want to keep it, cut it yourself, he will refund half of your money back.

just send him an email directly with your concerns, and I am sure he will help you out. We might not like his juice, but his customer service is great.

LuckySevens4U

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
USA
His customer service may be great, but that is because he wants as much money as he can get out of us. Of course he's gonna kiss ..... The problem is, what he is selling is JUNK. It's some home made brewed concoction that is very strange. No factory sealed bottles, doesn't seem like there is any nicotine in it nothing. I do not feel sorry for him at all.

Suppliers need to sell a decent quality juice for a fair price
Suppliers need to have good customer service and communication
Suppliers need to have fair shipping costs to cover their supplies and handling, but not be over the top.

When prices are way too cheap, it's a red flag.

It's not rocket science here. You sell a crap product, your name will be mud and you lose in the end. You sell a good product with a fair price, you will make much more money.

What this kid is doing is for the fast buck and no look what has happened because his product is junk.

It was all about the money for him.

Honesty, quality, communication, and integrity go a long ways.

RatPack

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2009
Cocoa FL
www.BarkBusters.com
This is the paypal response, Does this mean I am screwed?

Dear ,

Your seller has chosen to escalate this dispute to a PayPal claim. By
ending communication with you and escalating to a claim, the seller is
asking PayPal to investigate the case and decide the outcome. As part of
our investigation, PayPal reviewed any communication you may have had in
the Resolution Center.

Our investigation into your claim is complete. As stated in our User
Agreement, the claims process only applies to the shipment of goods. It
does not apply to complaints about the attributes or quality of goods
received. Therefore, we are unable to reverse this transaction or issue a
refund.

Not as described - Claim - #PP-XXX-XXX-XXX

Disputed Amount:
  • $45.00 USD
Status

We're unable to decide this claim in your favor at this time. PayPal's Buyer Complaint Policy applies to the shipment of goods but not to disputes about merchandise quality.
What happens next
We encourage you to work directly with your seller to resolve this matter.

Olddaddy, doesn't sound like you are screwed to me. He has stated in his emails that he will refund the money if you return the product. Simple as that.

I personally think you all jumped all over this guy like a pack of wolves. You just fed off each other. :mad:

Give the guy a chance! Some people like his product and some don't. The same with any other supplier and their buyers. So, if you're not happy, send it back, get your refund and move on to some other supplier.

So, far I like my Root Beer. I can't tell if there's any nic in it or not. I don't seem to be having any nicotine withdrawels. The guy sold out pretty fast. I guess we'll hear how many people are happy or unhappy. As far as I'm concerned, I'll buy from him again. Seems like and up and up business to me.

I am assuming you're all adults here, so make up your own minds and stop asking each other for advise and telling each other what to do. Think and act like an adult.

I can't believe one little post about someone not liking their juice caused all this ruckus.

VapeAllDay

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
Lucky,

Obviously I agree with you... I mean to a lot of people, especially the ones that order 36mg, the nicotine hit is a HUGE maybe 85% part of the enjoyment. If I wanted to buy flavored PG/VG I would do that.

As far as quality goes from China, nearly all of the re-sellers on this forum purchase from them and I have never seen any lash back from their products. Its usually just a personal preference of flavor, not that it does not contain nicotine.

Yes the guy is offering refunds, but he is saying it has to be unused.... You tell me how you can return something unused if you had to try it to find out its crap? So we can all send our stuff back and him claim he will not refund it because there is a few drops gone? I will return it, but I am a little concerned that I am going to spend another $5 (not a big deal in the scheme of things, but still frustrating) to find out he won't issue me a refund. If he would like to let us know that he will take back bottles that have been slightly sampled, then I will feel better about things.

RatPack

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2009
Cocoa FL
www.BarkBusters.com
Lucky, I just read this whole from beginning to end. You are the one that started this. You then said you'll just cut it with nic, blah, blah, blah.

Then when someone else posted about not liking it, you started telling everyone what to do, contact paypal, etc, etc.

Then you changed your tune and said that you put in a claim. Well, we never heard about your claim. You just kept telling everyone else what to do.

So, what have you actually done about it, yourself? Have you heard back from Paypal? Have you asked Addictionejuice about their nic?

I don't think this is such a big deal, you were just feeding the flames and getting everyone worked up.

If anyone reads this thread from beginning to end, I'd like to know your opinion of what went on here.

kaeo773

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Chicago USA
www.modernvapor.com
Lucky,

Obviously I agree with you... I mean to a lot of people, especially the ones that order 36mg, the nicotine hit is a HUGE maybe 85% part of the enjoyment. If I wanted to buy flavored PG/VG I would do that.

As far as quality goes from China, nearly all of the re-sellers on this forum purchase from them and I have never seen any lash back from their products. Its usually just a personal preference of flavor, not that it does not contain nicotine.

Yes the guy is offering refunds, but he is saying it has to be unused.... You tell me how you can return something unused if you had to try it to find out its crap? So we can all send our stuff back and him claim he will not refund it because there is a few drops gone? I will return it, but I am a little concerned that I am going to spend another $5 (not a big deal in the scheme of things, but still frustrating) to find out he won't issue me a refund. If he would like to let us know that he will take back bottles that have been slightly sampled, then I will feel better about things.

If you have concers about getting your whole refund, email directly sales@addictionejuice.com He is a very reasonable person to deal with, and I am sure he will refund your money. Don't keep working yourself up until you email, and let him know you want.

VapeAllDay

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
I do agree that out of anger and feeling silly for being scammed, we may have taken this a little too far. My main goal was to prevent other people from having the same experience I did.

However, it is easy to be unbiased like RatPack when you were not the one who lost up to $100 in this event like me and others.

EDIT:

We should do some video reviews of Addiction Juice or send it to some of the reputable reviewers here and see what their opinion is.

Last edited:

kaeo773

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Chicago USA
www.modernvapor.com
I spent $85.00, and I got half back. I wanted to keep my juice because I think it taste better than all the other fruity flavors out there. I love the grape,watermelon,butterscotch, and cotton candy. All I need to do is add some good nic, and I will absolutely love the juice.

An order at east mall for 36ml nic is on it's way hopefully

VapeAllDay

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
I spent $85.00, and I got half back. I wanted to keep my juice because I think it taste better than all the other fruity flavors out there. I love the grape,watermelon,butterscotch, and cotton candy. All I need to do is add some good nic, and I will absolutely love the juice.

An order at east mall for 36ml nic is on it's way hopefully

I completely agree that is fair if you are going to keep the juice. I will probably try my luck at returning it, because in reality I don't see myself vaping it.

BTW - Kaeo773, would you like to buy some liquid I just got my hands on, I think you will like it! I will give you a great deal! :thumbs:

LuckySevens4U

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
USA
I completely agree that is fair if you are going to keep the juice. I will probably try my luck at returning it, because in reality I don't see myself vaping it.

BTW - Kaeo773, would you like to buy some liquid I just got my hands on, I think you will like it! I will give you a great deal! :thumbs:

LOL :shock:

kaeo773

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Chicago USA
www.modernvapor.com

haha, the stuff I kept is only going to be good if I get my shipment from eastmall, so for now, I have useless juice.

I see where great deals get you, that is why I bought so much stuff from him in the first place.

RatPack

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2009
Cocoa FL
www.BarkBusters.com
As I posted before, if I haven't had prior dealings with a suppler, I just try a small amount to begin with. I bought the Root Beer in high nic strength. I only dropped $20. total.

I have been vaping the Root Beer with JC's vanila ice cream in med strength and added glycerine. It tastes great to me. I am picky in my flavors too. If there's no nic in here, then I'm the fool!:shock: I usually vape med to high nic. I'm not having any withdrawal symtoms. I honestly don't know what nic tastes like. Also, I am getting a throat hit from the Root Beer. :p

I will buy from addictionejuice again.

for whatever issues we have with their juice, I have to say their customer service is awesome. I think they are being fair with this situation, and I am happy now.

new email from him

I'm glad you were able to see both sides of the story here. The people who
want to keep the juice on your site are more then welcome to, and we will
issue half a refund, but the peope who don't want it, can send it back, and
I will issue a full refund.

You know...I hate it for the ones who ordered the high strength nic flavor and are not pleased with their order. However, I ordered ZERO Marlboro Menthol and it tastes great...I'm not asking for a refund or even a partial refund...that wouldn't be right on my part since I like what I got. Tastes very good and vapes excellent. So far...I haven't had any issues with this juice. I use Totally Wicked with low nic when I need a nic fix...and since I enjoy vaping... use ZERO strength menthol to vape other times.
Just my 2 cents worth on the subject...

BTW: The ONLY "factory-sealed bottle" of juice I have received was fron Johnson Creek...and it totally sucked!!

Last edited:

VapeAllDay

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
The guy from AddictioneJuice emailed me and said it was okay to send him back the bottles even if they were sampled. So I am going to do that. IN retrospect, I regret taking it this far, which is easy to do when we are acting like a lynch mob.

I am happy that he is willing to make things right and I will leave it at that.

halopunker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
New Philadelphia, OH
The guy from AddictioneJuice emailed me and said it was okay to send him back the bottles even if they were sampled. So I am going to do that. IN retrospect, I regret taking it this far, which is easy to do when we are acting like a lynch mob.

I am happy that he is willing to make things right and I will leave it at that.

Man the website scares me, and I wouldn't ever buy from someone who had such a scary website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread