Adios!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DallasEd

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Texas
(That was supposed to be "Adios!" - Spanish for "goodbye", but the editor won't let me fix that.)

Well my pipe vaping friends, I am out of here.

I have switched over to the new eGo-tank with the 1000mAh batteries.

It gives me more of what I was looking for by switching to the pipe in the first place - longer lasting battery life and less time spent "filling up". I was never looking to vape a pipe, I just wanted less fuss.

But I was getting tired of buying a new pipe bowl every few weeks, and I was getting real tired of the "on again, off again" vaping action the 601 is famous for. It was always a guessing game if the damn thing was going to draw good or not. I was also tired of changing out the pipe battery every few hours - and trying to pull out the cart to re-fill? That was always a pain.

The guys over at Mistbusters have made a fantastic American Made alternative to the Chinese 601 pipes. If a pipe is what you're into, then go see them. Their pipes even work with the eGo-Tank atty - best of both worlds for pipe guys!

It's been fun!

Ed.

arjay55

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2010
- ɹəpun uʍop -
Yes, the Mistbusters are the go to guys at the moment for a e-pipe. I am waiting for them to get the eGo style fitting sorted out before getting mine. The problem now is -- egg shaped, apple shaped, billiard style OMG!!

But it nice to have choices. And as these will take any type of 510/eGo carto or atty, well its a no-brainer really.

There is another guy producing really nice work as well over at 510 Carto Pipe

Janty is still dragging the chain on these but they are still saying they will have an offering soon(ish).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread