• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Adult AD/HD'er, College Student, and New Vaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thedan1284

ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2013
Travis AFB, CA
Congrats on quitting. Seeing as how you are new to vaping, ill give you some advise that will hopefully save you tons of money on vaping. Fasttech.com. Most e-cig sticks and tubes with exception of some elite and expensive mods are made in china, sent here, and ENDLESSY marked up. Before you send your money on the new hype, check that website out. Well worth the longer (2week) shipping.

Thedan1284

ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2013
Travis AFB, CA
Also. After spending over 500 dollars on vapeing mods (vaporizers) myself, i now own a reo. This device is so good i gave away my blus, ego's, vamo, and my tube mechanical mod along with all my clearomizers, tanks, ect for FREE to my friends.
There is a very large group here on ecf that use REOS and love them to death. This group is very friendly and if you have ANY questions about buying one, what you need to run one, and even how to wrap your own coils: they are there with an answer and endless advise within a few hours of your post. Sometimes within a few min . PLUS the owner-inventor of the REO is active in the reo forums and is supportive and backs his product and provides technical support. Do yourself a favor and consider it. Its worth the initial investment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread