1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

Advice for a canadian Newbie

Discussion in 'Canada Forum' started by Jdasilva, Oct 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Jdasilva

Jdasilva Full Member

I have started vaping just over a week now and started off with the halo g6 starter kit. Really like it but looking for something more now. I was looking at ordering a mini clearomizer from halo but $21.00 shipping on a $3 item is a bit high for me also want some more juice but don't want to take a chance again with customs.

I want to order from a Canadian supplier.

Any Suggestions I was looking at either a ego c-Twist with a Kanger T2 V2 Clearomizer. or Kanger evod Kit.

If anyone has other suggestions please let me know I want to get the order placed soon as i'm running low on Juice and the g6 batteries just don't last as long I would like them too.

2. Ramsay Bolton

Ramsay Bolton Senior Member ECF Veteran

3. retired1

retired1 Curmudgeon Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    You can contact Canvape and ask them to bring the item to one of their flea market locations for weekend pickup.

4. Arson

Arson Full Member

I would personally suggest an ego c twist and a kanger pro tank/kanger pro tank mini 2. I used that for at least 2 weeks before I got my first mod. The batteries still work fine as a backup. :)

5. Jdasilva

Jdasilva Full Member

thanks for the advice looks like canvapes has a location at a flea market around the corner from me. :)

6. Concat

Concat Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Ego and an Aspire clearomizer from Vaporus.com is another solid buy.

I loved the Evod for a long time, but they changed the heads and I've been struggling with them so I bought a few Aspires. I'm really liking them.

7. eFFeRR

eFFeRR Senior Member ECF Veteran

I just got into vaping this week as well.. I am looking for a way to quit cigarettes..

I purchased an iTaste VV v3.0 with a Kanger ProTank 2.. LOVE IT!!

It's not too big.. its very sleek looking has adjustable voltage and wattage and is simple to use!

I purchased one e-liq for it but I plan on purchasing some more.. have not decided where to buy my e-liq from. I want to get some non-nic ones as it will be the best way to weed me off my nicotine addiction

8. Jdasilva

Jdasilva Full Member

Funny enough i ended up going with the exact same set-up yesterday I should have all my stuff by Monday. The halo g6 is a great portable unit but defiantly not an all day vaping device IMO.

Thanks to madvapers.com great prices and hassle free shipping since it's coming from within Canada.

I haven't smoked since Sunday and I feel great about it.

9. flybykite

flybykite Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Juicy Clear has some great juice and they are canadian. My Favorite is CFF Dark (Canadian Full Flavor Dark)

10. Ramsay Bolton

Ramsay Bolton Senior Member ECF Veteran

I was going to mention that, but you have to get your order in a couple of days in advance
    (So I've been told) and OP sounded like he wanted his stuff proto.

11. Jdasilva

Jdasilva Full Member

Just went by their both at the Flea market and it was quite busy I did get some juices from them to get me by till my order comes in this week. Great people over at canvapes and the prices were awesome 20 bucks for 3 10ml bottles of juice

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.