Advice needed. Starter kit!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acuman

Jan 18, 2017
Hey. I need help again.

I had my e-cig. I tried 3 different local liquids. I didn't like them. I couldn't vape them. So with little research, I decided to buy One Hit Wonder. I want to buy bunch of them. To do this I need to use my sis as a mule. :D But we'r not sure if she can carry them with her in flight. I want to buy 5 bottles(1050 ml). Do USA airport security let them in baggage?

If you have any advice on e-juice too, I'll be happy to hear.

Thanks in order.

excalibur-x

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Aaa, I'm sorry I didn't see this thread before.

I'm European living in Ankara and I started vaping in November and I know what are you going through.

If you want to save money learn to rebuild because you will spend a fortune on coils.

If you need wire, cotton, tanks, batteries... join Facebook groups. It's much cheaper.

For liquids I will send you links to some suppliers I tried and liked. Tamam mi? [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

Sent from my LeTv 1 Pro using Tapatalk

Acuman

Jan 18, 2017
@Skold :I have already bought my e-cigs. Thanks anyway.

@excalibur-x : I do understand principles of electricity so I do build my own coils(Maybe I can build mass production system later. :) ). And I've already joined the fb groups that I bought 3 different juices. But I hate them. They burns my throat. My friend has a juice name Grandious but we couldn't find more(Supplier doesn't supply anymore. :( ). And his bottle nearly empty. But TAMAM I think I can give one more shot. I'm all ears.

BTW One Hit Wonder is pretty cheap since I don't have to pay for shipping. 45$ for 210ml...

ValevGK

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2017
Komsu, just make your own liquid. It's easy and no need to be vereran in vaping. NEED base/with prefered nic %/, syringe, idle, some flavours, empty bottles and liquid calculatot /google it: steam engyne calc/ My favorite tobacos are Virginia, Max Blend, Shade and Burley /Flavor Art company/. 8-10 drops per 10ml and 2-3 weeks for steeping.

Send via my Honor 4c using Tapatalk

Reactions: Acuman

excalibur-x

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
To be honest, I'm still searching for the perfect likit. I really liked Cek Denilson but it's expensive. Other tastes from Likitim are nice, but I'm searching for likit that is cheap. I use it a lot and if I count vaping is more expensive than smoking.

I can easily vape 400TL of likit per month. I earn good money, but if I can find a taste that I like, I have no problem if it's ucuz. [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

Sent from my LeTv 1 Pro using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread