Advice needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeyw85

May 25, 2016
hey guys new member here I been a vaper for six years but I have a question I'm looking to get into regulated mods with external batteries.. I been using internal batteries for years ,just wondering what is a good start up mod and type of batteries to get i prefer dual batteries for longer battery life any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Reactions: BrotherBob

rice721

1.21 GigaWatts!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2016
Shanghai
Speaking from personal experience regarding dual battery mods..

Sig213 - theres a dedicated thread for this. only big issue is TCR and needing to use Sigelei's values instead of everyone elses

Cuboid 150W - cheap mod. Only issue with this is the 510 pin, its prone to not spring back if you attach an atty with a long 510 connection

Boxer DNA133 & Boxer SX350J V2 - only con is its price $250 a piece. Love their devices

You have a few DNA200 (highest wattage is 133 for dual setup) options for dual battery such as Hcigar VT133, DX200 with 18650 battery case, Boxer DNA133, Efusion Duo, etc.

You have other upcoming options with small form factor dual battery mods such as the Fuchai 213, Pioneer4you iPV 6.

Mikeyw85

May 25, 2016

Sig213 - theres a dedicated thread for this. only big issue is TCR and needing to use Sigelei's values instead of everyone elses

Cuboid 150W - cheap mod. Only issue with this is the 510 pin, its prone to not spring back if you attach an atty with a long 510 connection

Boxer DNA133 & Boxer SX350J V2 - only con is its price $250 a piece. Love their devices

You have a few DNA200 (highest wattage is 133 for dual setup) options for dual battery such as Hcigar VT133, DX200 with 18650 battery case, Boxer DNA133, Efusion Duo, etc.

You have other upcoming options with small form factor dual battery mods such as the Fuchai 213, Pioneer4you iPV 6.
You think the cleito tank will work on the cuboid?

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
Nice yea the hg2s I was looking at from myvaporstore.. Just don't wanna use bad batts since this would be my first time using external batts have you heard anything about that new Kanger kbox with the duels?
The IPV5 will take any tank you put on it and has great battery life. Not so with the Cuboid, the Cuboid does not like my TFV4 or my Griffin or my Boreas. New IPV6 will be coming out in 2 or 3 weeks, it looks to have same functions as IPV5 in a smaller more pocket friendly form.

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran

The Fuchai 213 from Sigelei is great! Uses the std TC scale in Centigrade. Half the 213s I buy will be Fuchai!!!

I've got two 213s so far and the next few will be Blue/Orange/Silver Fuchai!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread