Advice on 555 exotic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robby

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Hamlin, PA
Hello. My wife and I have used 555 exotic by Backwoods Brew for the last 6 or 7 years as an everyday vape. I also use Casablanca and she uses Vanilla Blend. But 555E was our main vape. Now that Backwoods Brew is closed I was hoping for some advice on a close alternative. The local vape shop has no clue and all of their tobacco flavors have that nasty sweetener that we can't stand. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Rob

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Trying to assist a member getting the e-Liquid they are seeking so how can he get the information he requested?

Suppliers are not permitted to discuss their business in the general forums. They are told this when they become a registered supplier on ECF.

ECF Suppliers Terms of Service

14. Suppliers may ONLY advertise/promote their own products within their advertising thread(s) in the main Ecigarette Suppliers Forum ( (Forum Suppliers can also promote/advertise within their dedicated forums) ). They may post in the Negative Reviews of Suppliers and the Commercial Reviews forums. No business related posts allowed anywhere else on the forum .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread