Status
Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Juice affects different people different ways. I got some RY4 I swore was bad it taster like rolling up a cotton tshirt and smoking it. I couldn't believe it wasn't bad but it was just me. I added a little flavoring to a little and it was ok. Here is the wierd thing, with higher voltage it tasted ok and I vape it fine now.

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
Its right if it works is all I can say lol If you find a flavor combo that blows your socks off then vape on!

I accidentally mixed BASIC Cherry Cola and TV Dulche de Leche (like I had 2 drops of cherry cola on the atty, and absentmindedly added 1 drop of DdeL before I realised and stopped myself - I direct drip btw - and omg..it tasted great! The Cherry cola was 24mg and the other is 12mg so have no idea what strength I was vaping on lol.
There's no way on earth I wouldve done that on purpose. The DdeL is a toffee type, creamy sweet vape and cherry cola is..cherry cola lol

Firegrl

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.geekgods.net
I think when it comes to juices, you just have to experiment a little with the flavors. I recently purchased atomic fireball and cafe mocha. The fireball is really good, but a bit strong if you are not careful. The cafe mocha has absolutely NO sweetness to it whatsoever and tastes like I'm vaping stale air. So I started mixed the two a bit. I know people are thinking cafe mocha and fireball would be gross, but they really help each other out. Now I vape something that tastes like cinnamon popcorn, not too strong or sweet, but just right. Really sounded gross at the time I tried it, but it tastes pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread