Advice on tank for the hubby

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeahB

Verified Member
Sep 2, 2015
Huntsville, AL
Here's the dilemma. I sub ohm. Went straight from the evod, to sub ohm. Knew I was in love and had found my vape the first time I tried it. The hubby hates it. (Closes up his chest due to his asthma) Got him a I stick 30w, which he loves and has done better with not smoking. I'm pretty sure he'll be even happier with a good tank. He tried a Kanger Aerotank and liked it a bit, he did not like the Protank at all. What are my options for something similar to that? (I'm a fan of the Atlantis 2 and Herakles. Was hoping to find him an aspire, but very open to any suggestions)

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
The GS Air tanks are great on the ISticks. I find the flavor better than the Nautilus's and it has more airflow than the Aerotanks. The coils also last a long time (weeks) on the GS Airs as long as your juice isn't too gunky. The original GS Air can be had for around $9.00, so they are economical too!

LeahB

Verified Member
Sep 2, 2015
Huntsville, AL
The GS Air tanks are great on the ISticks. I find the flavor better than the Nautilus's and it has more airflow than the Aerotanks. The coils also last a long time (weeks) on the GS Airs as long as your juice isn't too gunky. The original GS Air can be had for around $9.00, so they are economical too!
Oh wow... have to look at that. Thank you!

Reactions: Jingles

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
I take it he is still a mouth to lung person.

Kanger Subtank with the 1.5ohm coil is great for mouth to lung.
GS Air tank.
My favorite mouth to lung tank has to be the Kabuki tank which uses Nautilus coils, not cheap but well worth the money.

With that said, personally, the subtank mini, 1.5ohm coil, lowest air setting is hard to beat for the money, great flavor and the vertical coils last ages.

Last edited:

LeahB

Verified Member
Sep 2, 2015
Huntsville, AL

GS Air tank.
My favorite mouth to lung tank has to be the Kabuki tank which uses Nautilus coils, not cheap but well worth the money.

With that said, personally, the subtank mini, 1.5ohm coil, lowest air setting is hard to beat for the money, great flavor and the vertical coils last ages.
Yes, he is. He says the lung hits make his chest close up.

EverPresentNoob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2015
DC Metro area
I vote Sub Tank. great airflow, you can either build the RBA deck to be 1.5 ohms or your preferred resistance, or go with the stock heads in 1.5ohms. and if he leaves it laying around you can snatch it up and toss a .5 ohm coil in it and rock it yourself!

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC

GS Air tank.

I agree on the flavor, unfortunately for me the subtank mini is a sometimes only tank for me since I've had juice leak out the airhole after the second day of use so it stays at home and my reliable nautilus mini's go anywhere.

Reactions: LeahB

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Anyone with the GS air had any issues with the adustable air flow? (Cost is an issue, and it seems best for the money, but I've read there have been issues with the air flow)
The GS-Tank and GS Air M both have adjustable air flow rings and the only problem I've had is I dropped my GS M and now the ring is loose and too easy to move around. The GS-Tank can be used with the regular GS Air coils, I took out the Temp Control coil since they can't be used with the istick30W and replaced it with the 1.2 and 1.5 ohm coils. Never had a leak just as with my Nautilus mini's have not.

Reactions: LeahB

Wissel Joe

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2015
Medina, Ohio
all i use is gs air tanks i am super picky and the gs air has by far the best flavor. i like my draw to be airy so i just take out the air adjustment screw, i recently bought a nautilus mini just to try something different its so ugly but it is a pretty good tank but i think the gs air is better, the gs has better flavor and a better hit than the nautilus.

Reactions: Jingles

Mike Abrams

Account closed on request
Sep 21, 2015
New England
I would not rule out the Arctic, which is relatively cool vape with the nickel TC coils that actually work. A little mellow for me but still a real step above my Kanger mini, which I like as an everyday work tank. I am mildly athsmatic and neither makes me wheezy.

The Arctic would be better with a more powerful mod.

There are a variety of tanks that do well with lower wattage if you check online or YouTube. Not my thing, but again, the Arctic with TC coils is a cool smooth mellow vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread