Advice on what mod and atty to get

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwj63

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2013
NC, CA, Thailand
Regulated BF mods are a bit rare. Unless your timing is perfect your not going to be able to go to a website and just order something. That said, if you want to part with some money to get something that will stand the test of time, a SunBox would be at the top of the list. I have an E8 that I like a lot.

For an atty, if you like it as a regular dripper you may be able to get a BF pin from the modder. If that's not possible, many can be converted. Catfish (he has a big thread here on ECF, just search for it) is the big name for modifications on authentic drippers.

Generally, with a little patience you should be able to find something that meets your needs.

jwj63

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2013
NC, CA, Thailand
I have a velicity clone does that matter?

I wouldn't know.

---

When you said something more "newerish" I assumed you wanted a regulated device. There are a few lower cost device that have been discussed at length in other threads in this forum.

Others, like the SunBox, represent a significant cost. Even *very* used your looking at $250+

On the other hand:
A reo is a reo. They will last a lifetime with a minimum of fuss. If you can get the vape you want from a mechanical and are willing to buy the right batteries (go to the battery forum) you could do a lot worse.

Generally, a lot of people who become interested in squonking are put off by the cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread