Advice Sought on Provari 2.5 for New Vapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsLoud

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
I posted a question about my soon-to-be-here P3, but since I also have two P 2.5s, what would be the best tank/coil combo for max cloud without going the sub ohm route (which I don't think the P 2.5 can do anyhow)? I always see their videos on their website and those people are blowing some serious clouds.
I don't think in terms of volume of vapor. I think in terms of satisfaction. And my definition of max clouds will be different than yours
I suggest getting several tanks and trying them with different builds till you find what will satisfy you.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I posted a question about my soon-to-be-here P3, but since I also have two P 2.5s, what would be the best tank/coil combo for max cloud without going the sub ohm route (which I don't think the P 2.5 can do anyhow)? I always see their videos on their website and those people are blowing some serious clouds.

Along the lines of Jim & Missy L, tanks & juice truly are personal issues. The higher VG content, the more "clouds", but you sacrifice throat hit that you get with higher PG liquids. Play around with some different combos, and find what works best for you.

That being said, if I had to chose just one tank, it would probably be a Nautilus. For MY purposes, it fits (large capacity, good flavor, etc.).

It should be noted that many people despise the Nautilus, pursuant to the point of it being a personal issue. We must each find our own...

darkangel07760

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2015
Along the lines of Jim & Missy L, tanks & juice truly are personal issues. The higher VG content, the more "clouds", but you sacrifice throat hit that you get with higher PG liquids. Play around with some different combos, and find what works best for you.

That being said, if I had to chose just one tank, it would probably be a Nautilus. For MY purposes, it fits (large capacity, good flavor, etc.).

It should be noted that many people despise the Nautilus, pursuant to the point of it being a personal issue. We must each find our own...
I love the nautilus, I have two of those and one mini. I just bought some clapton coils for it, excited to see what kind of difference it makes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread