Aerosol/Spritzer System

Discussion in 'Nicotine Replacement Therapy' started by JohnKing, Dec 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. JohnKing

JohnKing Moved On ECF Veteran

Oct 28, 2010
    FL
    Fifteen years ago a client of mine gave me one of these:

smokers-helper.jpg

He was actually marketing this but was quickly shut down by the FDA, I used this thing until it was empty, I just used it like a breathe spray when I was stuck in a no smoking zone and it worked great. At the time, I had no desire to quit smoking so I only used this to address nic needs where smoking was verboten. It worked great and when I went back to the client to offer my review and hopefully get a few more, he delivered the great news that the FDA had saved me from myself and had banned these things.

OK, fast forward a bit. I've been vaping for 3 months and cigarettes seem to just fallen off, no big will power trips, no real effort, I'm just vaping instead of smoking. I also read the forums here and see in the "emergency" threads that sometimes people get stuck with broken devices or lost devices and fight a huge battle with analogs while waiting for batteries or atomizers or whatever. So now I remember the product called "smokers helper" and I remember saving it because it actually got me out of a few jams back in the day and realized that ...

nic-mod.jpg

For ONE DOLLAR

Emergency needs could be met.

The ingredients in the original "smokers helper" are:

59.8% alcohol USP
    PG
    Glycerin
    Fructose
    Tobacco Extract
    peppermint
    tween
    orange
    sunnet
    tocopherol
    malic acid
    valerian
    ginseng
    alfalfa
    hops
    wood betony
    slippery elm bark
    burdock PE

Sounds a little like an ejuice recipe but modified to enable a good aerosol.

2. lynleestar

lynleestar Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 13, 2010
    NW Indiana
    you could probably leave many of those ingredients out~!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.