Affordable 120ml bottles of ejuice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Lobo Solitario

Sep 30, 2015
My favourite supplier is Yaeliq but there is a down side which is the shipping price. With the shipping, total goes a lil up. https://yaeliq.com/new.html
Definitely recommend, Butter Pecan and Bazooka Bubble Gum. If you order a combined list, it will be cheaper and there is steal of a deal section, don't forget to check. I have no affiliation with him/her/them btw :).

Have a nice day ahead all.

Completely Average

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2014
Suburbs of Dallas
But not everyone has the initial money to start DIY and waste flavorings trying to make one flavor. I wish I could DIY, but I dont know where to start and I refuse to search through threads to find an idea lol.

If you're spending $30+ on juice in a month then you can afford DIY really easily. You can buy 1 quart of PG and VG for about $12 each, and 100ml of nic base for less than $10. Then just pick up a couple of flavors for $3-$4 each and you're on your way.

In my case I spend a lot more for a LARGE amount, but in the long run I'll save tons of money. I spent a total of about $150, but I have enough supplies to make nearly 10,000ml of juice and I have a dozen individual flavors which can be mixed as single flavors or combined to make dozens of new flavors.

Mr. Miyagi

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Dr. Crimmy's has some really good flavors and they are 30 dollars for 120ml
there has been a fair bit of ... Drama ... surrounding that vendor though recently.

As for 120 mls.
you have a few options. Yaeliq 11$ per 100ml., plus 10 $ shipping,
For premium juices,
Casey Jones Mainline reserve, (But takes a while to Ship) 27$
And Mohawk Vapors. (Both premium vendors have websites... their name no spaces .com
Mohawk is the one I use. Juice shipped out that day, and truly the most complex flavors I have ever tasted in Juice.. Recommend yohawk, and rockin raspberry, 30$ for 120 ml on sale indefinitely (Were higher prices, he lowered it until "he feels like it" so... maybe forever...

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
But not everyone has the initial money to start DIY and waste flavorings trying to make one flavor. I wish I could DIY, but I dont know where to start and I refuse to search through threads to find an idea lol.
It costs ~ $60 ish to make a gallon of simple juice.
At $15 per 30 ml it costs $2000 a gal to buy.

If you have bought more then 5 bottles of juice (30 ml is only 1 ounce)you spent more then enought to make qts of juice.

Just sayin

Reactions: Sgt.Rock

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
No need for pm the diy forum has info aplenty.

I have not had to buy supplies in over a year so just going by prices right now:

Www.wizardlabs.us/index.php?route=product/product&path=83_60_65&product_id=77
1pt (16oz/500 ml) at 6mg will use approx 30 ml. X4 for 120 ml = 1/2 gal.

www.essentialdepot.com/category/VG-PG+Specials.html

https://shop.perfumersapprentice.com/c-116-flavor-packs.aspx

Toss in the difference to make it a rounded $100 order and add in more flavor and nic and you will have juices pouring out your ears for months.

Since I buy in even larger sizes, my fav ry4, caramels, and gum flavorings are less then $20 a pint.

Last edited:

1ceCreamMan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2014
New York
there has been a fair bit of ... Drama ... surrounding that vendor though recently.

As for 120 mls.
you have a few options. Yaeliq 11$ per 100ml., plus 10 $ shipping,
For premium juices,
Casey Jones Mainline reserve, (But takes a while to Ship) 27$
And Mohawk Vapors. (Both premium vendors have websites... their name no spaces .com
Mohawk is the one I use. Juice shipped out that day, and truly the most complex flavors I have ever tasted in Juice.. Recommend yohawk, and rockin raspberry, 30$ for 120 ml on sale indefinitely (Were higher prices, he lowered it until "he feels like it" so... maybe forever...

yea but i think that was more of a disgruntled employee trying to show them at their worst during a renovation. Their new facility looks great

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread