Affordable Vaping 120ml $20 and under

Status
Not open for further replies.

KageShinobi

ECF Veteran
Oct 15, 2011
Sin City
Hey everyone I'm getting back into vaping is there any sites for good juice that's not gonna break the bank. I just recently ordered some juice from squishy.com and I haven't recieved it yet so I don't know if its any good. If anyone has any good sites let me know. Reason I'm asking so far my favorite is a local shop here in las vegas called Liquid vape shop. You can sample the juice before purchase but the tanks that they use suck cant taste anything, and the owners customer service skills suck mad rude + plus their prices are lil high. But they got tootsie roll flavor that is delicious, so unfortunately I have to continue giving them business because there tootsie roll is that good. I've heard on a facebook group the Beyondthebottlez is good and bad, mixed reviews. I trust this sites knowledge and user community because you guys have never once pointed me in the wrong direction. So any recommendations?
Thanks everyone Happy Holidays

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
VapeMoar. $20 for 132ml shipped. I frequently come across coupon code that makes $13.20 for 132ml. Limited selection and VG/PG ratio are set for each flavor. The Cool Customer tastes just like a York PeppermintPatty to me. Several pretty good flavors. Can buy 15ml samples for $3.Any order over $5 ships free. I'm not familiar with their new "Forge" line of high temp juices tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread