RDA After a good flavour/cloud Dual coil RDA, what's the best you've tried?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnar94

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 6, 2016
Reactions: nvadave

nvadave

Nov 28, 2016
Reliable, that provides great flavour/clouds, quite a good selection on here Rebuildable atomizer type Dripper, cotton or fiber, single or dual coils - VapStor not sure what's worth my money as I'm not really an expert on drippers, could do with some help picking one, must have access to a BF pin, was going to go with the goon but can't find a BF pin anywhere, cheers
My bad man, I just saw the BF part. None of the attys I recommended are BF friendly afaik.

I do have a Hadaly clone that I like, and it is BF friendly. It's got a pretty cool deck for single coil builds. I don't have a BF setup, so I can't speak to how well it works, but I've had nothing but warm tasty clouds with it.

$14.90 Free Shipping SXK Hadaly Styled RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer (22mm, SS, Silver (SXK)) at m.FastTech.com

sketchness

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA
You can by a bottom feed pin for the goon on fatty daddy vapes. I forget which size but 6 pins In Two sizes is about $10. They require a bit of filing to fit.

Currently rocking a goon. love the Sapor v2 24mm. Great flavor not sure on the bf pin. Also love the Alliance V1 great atty but no botome feed without some know how. Nicoticket.com has everything on clearance you can get a V1 for around $11 shipped. I think the code is " awesome ".

Ones I don't have but want are the new royal hunter and the Kryten by psyclone mods. Kryten comes with bf pin and the new royal hunter looks simple to convert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread