Status
Not open for further replies.

volume control

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
Mass
After a couple of days with a 18350 in, I am coming to the same conclusion as you, however I did find some 18350s the other day that were 1200mah. Now if only I can find those again, I really like the size of it with the 18350.

Why wouldnt you have been able to, they would have only had to mill hole and BAM you still have ego threads, if the SPHINX mod can why wouldnt these ones?

I have not seen any 1200ma 18350s that were not protected =( If you find them please send me a link.

Also still looking for ANY sort of 18500 tube thats not 50+ dollars to fit my evic!!

chadsmo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
BC Canada
Any know where the Siam 18500 tube is in stock in US? Or another 18500 tube thats not a bank breaker and available =) The Evic is killing the 18350s but i think the 500 would be a perfect all dayer for me

Why not just order from Pink Mule ? I've been ordering most of my stuff from Ireland and the UK and Greece lately and shipping is really reasonable. It takes a bit longer to get here but it's not too bad. I just had my Killer 705 go from Ireland to my door on the west coast of Canada in about 8 days for 9$ shipping.

Jeremy Evans

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2013
Columbus, Georgia, United States
Well Trainingdummy asked if it uses the ego thread only or both and said it's weird that they used only the ego thread for the cap. So I replied that it wouldn't make a diff if they use one or the other (or both), because the way the cap was designed, you still wouldn't be able to use an ego tanks on it. I was referring specifically to the Kir Fanis and bOd =) I know Siam and Sphinx can (and of course the original evic cap), i have all four =)

I was just saying if they made them to screw on to the actual cap, then they could open them up for us of everything still, like a stock one can, that is weird referring an evic as stock, like it is a car

Jeremy Evans

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2013
I have not seen any 1200ma 18350s that were not protected =( If you find them please send me a link.

Also still looking for ANY sort of 18500 tube thats not 50+ dollars to fit my evic!!

I could be dumb but couldnt you use a protected battery in the evic? I think they might of been protected. Does that actually make a difference?

chadsmo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
BC Canada

loodeytunes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2013
Malaysia - KayElle

hobbes4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2009
I heard the diff is more than that but I could be wrong. I don't see how an extra 0.1 or 0.2mm can cause such a big problem with a number of mods.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

I never tried them myself either, just noticed that the listed size is very close to AM IMR button top. I wouldn't be surprised if that didn't work since nobody has mentioned using them.

Jeremy Evans

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2013
I doubt it would make that big of a difference, if you can wiggle the battery in the tube just a little then, .1-.5 mm in width isnt really a problem, and a mm extra in length shouldn't hurt either, that is why there is a spring in the bottom. I might order some of those since I'm using the Kir Fanis tele-tube so It can handle the length and I am pretty sure a little width would be ok in it.

Last edited:

volume control

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
Mass
Regarding the 1200 mah 18350, will these work:

$5.33 UltraFire 18350 3.7V 1200mAh Rechargeable Li-ion Batteries (2-Pack) at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

They are only 0.1 mm wider and 0.2mm taller than AW IMR 18350...assuming the website is accurate.

I severely doubt those will last as long as your IMR 18350s that are rated 900mah. There has been a lot of tests done, and the mah rating of cheaper batteries suck as ultrafire were found to be much lower than claimed.

TrainingDummy

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2013
Temple, Texas, United States
Well Trainingdummy asked if it uses the ego thread only or both and said it's weird that they used only the ego thread for the cap. So I replied that it wouldn't make a diff if they use one or the other (or both), because the way the cap was designed, you still wouldn't be able to use an ego tanks on it. I was referring specifically to the Kir Fanis and bOd =) I know Siam and Sphinx can (and of course the original evic cap), i have all four =)

If he had gone the proper route and made it use only the cap threading the hole should be wide enough for an eGo device to fit. I don't use eGo threaded devices so it doesn't really affect me, but it would others.

Jeremy Evans

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2013
If he had gone the proper route and made it use only the cap threading the hole should be wide enough for an eGo device to fit. I don't use eGo threaded devices so it doesn't really affect me, but it would others.

Same here but I still think it would of been nice if the eGo thread was available with the cap on it.

loodeytunes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2013
Malaysia - KayElle
Same here but I still think it would of been nice if the eGo thread was available with the cap on it.

I guess it depends on the individual's need, i personally do not use an ego tank so i prefer the clean look of the flat top. I guess one can get the siam top cap if they need the ego, i believe they are sold separately.

Jeremy Evans

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2013
This was on MyVaporStore website on the tube you are asking about.

http://www.myvaporstore.com/18350_Tube_for_Anyvape_CVI_p/cvi-m.htm

Evic with short battery tube April 17, 2013
Reviewer: Anonymous Person from OH United States
Works well, makes the evic short and easy to carry around.

Was this review helpful to you?

Still could of just been a review in the wrong place but who knows

AnsonJames

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2011
IRELAND
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread