Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy Evans

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2013
Columbus, Georgia, United States
Get the joye T 18350 tube, is perfect match to the top cap.

I just ordered my evic (should be here tomorrow) in chrome and a spare black boddy. But i still like the original satin textured silver so im in the search for a complete body. Looks like every site have the complete body in chrome, black, white and for the silver only the battery tube.. If anyone wants to sell me the original body i will be happy.

Sent from my iVap using Tapatalk HD

I have a silver tube but my top cap has been modified for the ZAP to look seamless

funkypunk69

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2013
United States
I will let you know when my siam mods top and bottom cap come in from pinkmule. Just ordered today.

And here it is. Siam mods complete 18500 set with top cap and bottom cap
20130605_054115[1].jpg 20130605_054126[1].jpg

Happy2beMe

Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
South Florida, USA
Anyone tried a SIAM yet with another end cap ? I do not need smileys on my stuff, it was cool when I was a kid. I am just looking for something clean, with no markings/vendor stucc etc on it. I would not even mind a small logo/inscription, but not a smiley

I got the Siam tube with squares inlay and I love it, really makes the eVic finally feel like a real mod. I have tried the original JoyeTech cap on it an it threads on perfectly but it does have the JoyeTech logo on it (but the logo is faint and descrete). Not sure if that helps you out. One of my favorite devices to put on the eVic is the AGA t2 which, like any genesis device, needs to stand upright when not in use. So, I bought the Evic Tatroe Base from CigTechs. It has no markings of any kind and has quite a lot of weight to it. It's a well made base that is actually the cap (not just a base that pops on the bottom). BUT... I have a couple issues with it. 1. It only comes as brushed stainless (I would rather have polished to go with my polished Siam tube) More importantly... IT DOES NOT WORK ON THE SIAM TUBE (THAT SUCKS ! ! !) The manufacturer "CigTechs" made the threads soooo precise to the original JoyeTech tube that it fits WAY TOO TIGHT and WON'T thread onto the Siam tube. (I definitely would NOT recommend someone else buying it to try on any other aftermarket tube at it's $37+shipping price tag (just to be left with an over priced paper weight).

funkypunk69

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2013
United States
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread