AGA Hydra done for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Eric and DV staff! I'm sorry to bother you with this. I've been eyeing the AGA Hydra for a while and went to buy it and its not on the site. Is it gone for good? The screw on top is what has me so interested. It's obviously not in stock I'm just wondering if its gone forever. I love DV and bought a griffin a while back and an extra metal tank. When I received my package the metal tank was missing, you guys shipped that thing lighting fast absolute best customer service I've ever had from an online store period. You guys rock!

Cnew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2012
CA
Hello Eric and DV staff! I'm sorry to bother you with this. I've been eyeing the AGA Hydra for a while and went to buy it and its not on the site. Is it gone for good? The screw on top is what has me so interested. It's obviously not in stock I'm just wondering if its gone forever. I love DV and bought a griffin a while back and an extra metal tank. When I received my package the metal tank was missing, you guys shipped that thing lighting fast absolute best customer service I've ever had from an online store period. You guys rock!

Hi fogcreature!
I will double check for you and update this post as soon as I have more info.
Thanks for the kind words!
Have a great evening!

UPDATE: I'm afraid we are no longer planning to carry the AGA Hydra. Sorry about that!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread