Status
Not open for further replies.

RainSong

An adult who likes flavors.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2016
Tempe, Arizona, United States
  • it is never acceptable to require vapers to share the same outdoor space with smokers. Where a designated outdoor smoking area has been provided in a public place or workplace, vapers should be allowed to vape elsewhere

Love this.

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Chicago
The country that brought us the perfection of the Dunhill pipe, a Constitutional Monarch democracy, Cricket, the Steam Engine, the MacLaren F1 at one end and the Mini Cooper at the other, the World Wide Web, Kate Beckinsale and Alice Eve once more rises to the top.

CoreyDog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2016
Nottingham, UK
Thank you for sharing this.

Answers a recent discussion I had with my Barrister Uncle who thought me using my vape in a pub with him was illegal. I argued it wasn't covered under anti smoking legislation as wasn't smoking/burning anything. Exactly what that paper says.

The only antivaping legislation we have is the TPD that is a beurocratic piece of junk forced on us by the EU, hopefully with us leaving soon, that will also be dumped.

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
The country that brought us the perfection of the Dunhill pipe, a Constitutional Monarch democracy, Cricket, the Steam Engine, the MacLaren F1 at one end and the Mini Cooper at the other, the World Wide Web, Kate Beckinsale and Alice Eve once more rises to the top.

Lol.

Two words:
"Lucas wiring".
British engineering at its finest.

Alien Traveler

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2014
United States
  • it is never acceptable to require vapers to share the same outdoor space with smokers. Where a designated outdoor smoking area has been provided in a public place or workplace, vapers should be allowed to vape elsewhere

Love this.
...to maximise the number of smokers switching to e-cigarettes, vaping should be made a more convenient, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread