Dec 30, 2011
All over the place

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
Wow! The second Ahlusion thread filled up pretty quick. The amazing thing is that we pretty much stay on topic. Shows a lot of love for Ahlusion. Quality does matter.

Happy to be a part of this great community of people. Let's get the show on the road!

So I went to a DIY juice class last night. I was presumptuous enough to attempt to make a Caramel Pear Black Tea. The good news is that I did not have to dump it immediately. The expected outcome is that Wlad has nothing to worry about. I better hurry up and get a couple more 60ml bottles of his magic CPBT. Mine may turn into something for mindless power vaping in my Russian 91% but it will never be something to savor and truly enjoy. Then again, I will probably be dumping it in a few weeks. Forget even an attempt of Smooth Criminal. I know I will be hooked on that one forever. I need the good stuff. My DIY experiment may be short lived.

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
Excellent I was trying to read through the first two and didn't make it half way on either.

I picked up some liquids based on reviews and tried dripping them and didn't get much flavor.

Cherry Midnight
Raspberry Cream
Raspberry Sunset

All of them are 50/50

Build was a twisted 28 Nichrome @ .4 ohm duel in a Stillar

Each liquid was tried on a clean build with fresh cotton.

So should I give it some more time? It's been about two weeks.

Thanks

Mozzer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2013
Rohnert Park CA, USA
Cracked open new Fijian Nights and Melonade, which just arrive in the mail. They smell nice, but strong. Melonade smells mostly like lime, which surprises me. Then again, even in lesser quantity, lime will smell stronger than melon. Fijian Nights smells like there's a lot going on. Overall, a tropical fruit blend. Not picking up much, if any, coconut or mint. Will give them a couple of days (at least one :p ) before I dip into them. Bet they're gonna be good.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I think you should be tasting something now at two weeks. I give everything 15-21 days.

Excellent I was trying to read through the first two and didn't make it half way on either.

I picked up some liquids based on reviews and tried dripping them and didn't get much flavor.

Cherry Midnight
Raspberry Cream
Raspberry Sunset

All of them are 50/50

Thanks

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina

Cherry Midnight
Raspberry Cream
Raspberry Sunset

All of them are 50/50

Thanks

I do 12 wraps 28ga.X2 @ 0.90 and 70 PG..Higher resistance on fruits works better imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread