Guess we just have to drool!

St_Patty_s_Shamr_4e6473722dbb2.jpg

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
I don't think his build would diminish flavor, actually. I do 10 wraps of 26ga nichrome around 1/16" ID @ 0.60 and it's great with fruit. Something else must be up. How's the aroma of those juices, Marc?

Subtle, I can smell it as described if I burn it and just smell the vapor. Definately a little sweet which is ok. The vape in the build Sirius suggested is nice, picking up a little sweetness but no strawberry or cream.

Last edited:

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Subtle, I can it as described if I burn it and just smell the vapor. Definately a little sweet which is ok. The vape in the build Sirius suggested is nice, picking up a little sweetness but no strawberry or cream.
Subtle yes with 50/50 you get that, so do I. But no strawberry huh? huuuum Idk? Are they FOOB or steeped?

Blacks_n_Jacks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
MD, United States
NO! You'll have to settle for a free 10 mL with every few bottles you buy and even those free 10 mL are only available for about 85% of the menu. :laugh:

Ugh, every flavor should be available. I changed my mind, I want to try one of their NETs. Probably Devil Dog! Can I get that?

And why are they so expensive? I can get 280mls of juice with 7 flavor shots (Shots! Shots! (c) LFMAO) from www.nastyeliquid4you.com for 13 dollars. By the way, I'm vaping a -.00003 ohm coil in my Elite atomizer on my ImRich mod.

Will I like Ahlusions?

Last edited:

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Ugh, every flavor should be available. I changed my mind, I want to try one of their NETs. Probably Devil Dog! Can I get that?

And why are they so expensive? I can get 280mls of juice with 7 flavor shots (Shots! Shots! (c) LFMAO) from www.nastyeliquid4you.com. By the way, I'm vaping a -.00003 ohm coil in my Elite atomizer on my ImRich mod.

Will I like Ahlusions?

Nah -- You don't want Devil Dog. It's called that because Old Scratch puts his dog Demon's poop in that one. Nassy stuff. :D

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place

And why are they so expensive? I can get 280mls of juice with 7 flavor shots (Shots! Shots! (c) LFMAO) from www.nastyeliquid4you.com for 13 dollars. By the way, I'm vaping a -.00003 ohm coil in my Elite atomizer on my ImRich mod.

Will I like Ahlusions?

Out of all the funny stuff in that post, the "s" had to be the icing! Girl, you are too much. ;)

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I heard there is one out there made with cat poop. Always better than the dog stuff. And I read something about ferret pee. Can't remember if it was just the smell or if there was more to that story.

Idk hardass Marines vapes some pretty funky stuff! :)

Randy C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
SW Florida
Wow! The second Ahlusion thread filled up pretty quick. The amazing thing is that we pretty much stay on topic. Shows a lot of love for Ahlusion. Quality does matter.

Happy to be a part of this great community of people. Let's get the show on the road!

So I went to a DIY juice class last night. I was presumptuous enough to attempt to make a Caramel Pear Black Tea. The good news is that I did not have to dump it immediately. The expected outcome is that Wlad has nothing to worry about. I better hurry up and get a couple more 60ml bottles of his magic CPBT. Mine may turn into something for mindless power vaping in my Russian 91% but it will never be something to savor and truly enjoy. Then again, I will probably be dumping it in a few weeks. Forget even an attempt of Smooth Criminal. I know I will be hooked on that one forever. I need the good stuff. My DIY experiment may be short lived.

Good luck with DIY Shari!

My short lived DIY career came to an end a long time ago. I leave mixing juice to professionals. The only two juices I DIY is DK-tab and HS-RY4. And...I wouldn't really call what I do DIY, rather... I buy concentrate and add it to premixed 50/50 @18mg nic.
Thanks to Mann I save a ton of $ on these two juices. Other than a handful of Ahlusion offerings, it's all I really vape anymore.

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida

Will I like Ahlusions?

Tooo funny BnJ! Wow, I was gone for a few hours driving and come to a whole new home, good friends, 6 pages to read and COMEDY! Wow, what a great group of folks.

Enjoying some CWW at the moment. While driving was Papaya Lassi or Raspberry Cream. I like flavor changes throughout the day...

pardon the typos, on my phone :)

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Good luck with DIY Shari!

My short lived DIY career came to an end a long time ago. I leave mixing juice to professionals. The only two juices I DIY is DK-tab and HS-RY4. And...I wouldn't really call what I do DIY, rather... I buy concentrate and add it to premixed 50/50 @18mg nic.
Thanks to Mann I save a ton of $ on these two juices. Other than a handful of Ahlusion offerings, it's all I really vape anymore.

I was on to Inawera tobacco flavors for DIY,(supposedly one of the best) they are pretty good but I'm like you, can only mix one or two well. My DIY skills? Pfft
Almost gave up on vendor tobaccos until Robin got me to try Ahlusion NETs. I'll never look back because they are the best.

y cherry y

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Ypsilanti, MI

Will I like Ahlusions?

I had the ImRich clone. It was okay. Why get that expensive NastyE when you can buy 600ml of DK Tab for $16?

Has anyone ever posted anything about Smooth Criminal? What's that like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread