chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
hmmm...I get 50/50. Someone else needs to answer that
It is showing free shipping right now and I'm taking advantage of it! I've put the apple tart side for now and replaced it with the apple & pear mix. Is there cinnamon in Autumn Mist? Is the 70vg/30pg thick? I want higher VG but don't want to clog my nautilus Mini.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Hmm I might have to venture out into the world of 70vg a little. Yepster have you ever vaped 50/50? To know if there is much difference?
One of my top 5 juices is Autumn Mist and I have very good flavor at 70VG with 6 mg of nic. I use Kanger sub tanks and Delta 2 tanks but mostly use bottom feed attys on a REO. All are GREAT with this juice.....(IMO):)

PennyLynn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2014
Rockledge, FL, USA
You asked what I like. Well, I'm only really into very tart flavors with mint added (my taste buds are still sort of numb, I think, from decades of smoking). So unless that's what you're going for, and it doesn't sound like it, you don't want my advice. I love Crisp Melon, LimeLight, Sublime, and Jump N Jive most, none sweetened, and all with Breeze or Flurries added. Sweet flavors just are 'yechh' to me.

YePsTeR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
Northern Michigan
Hmm I might have to venture out into the world of 70vg a little. Yepster have you ever vaped 50/50? To know if there is much difference?

Many years ago I did but I get strange side effects from higher PG. Now that I think about it I believe I have some express (50/50) of LVC that I put away from one of the big express only sales. Will have to try again. I believe Ahl+ has way better bases then the stuff that I tried many years ago too.

Bukket5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2012
Anchorage
Thank you Penny! Any of their liquids that blew you away? I've only been vaping for almost 4 months so I haven't tried a ton of different juices. We love custard and nut flavors in my house, but I'm also searching for a good fruit vape to break up the creamy. I love strawberry, peach, coconut, pineapple, and grape if that helps with suggestions. Found I enjoyed a strawberry lemonade from a different vendor so thought I would give their lemon choices a try. Which pg/vg ratios does everyone find to be the best? I'm going with 6 nic. Thanks for all the help!

Lemon Cream and Pineapple Cream, sweetened, are amazing fresh! Lychee Coconut Smoothie is terrific. I like mine sweetened. I would recommend Fijian Nights. It is to die for! It says it has mint but no one has yet to taste any in it. It's a magical creation. Pink Label is another that I'd recommend. You should try Coconut Dream and Boba Tea with Coconut. No one does coconut and fruits like Ahlusion. No one does anything like Ahlusion!

Mango Lassi, Luna Fortuna, Rick's Request, Lemon Cream, Pineapple Cream, and Cantal Berry Ice (no mint or menthol) are all my can't do without flavors, for the moment. I only vape 30 VG/70 PG. I have problems with higher VG. Plus it works best in cartomizers. That's where you can really taste the flavor difference. But there are flavor nuances that I can taste at 30VG but disappear at 50/50 no matter how I vape it.

Rick's Request is the best flavor I've ever vaped. It took years for me to try it and now I can't live without it.

Can't wait to hear what you think of your order! I hope you are as happy with it as we've been with all of the Ahlusion flavors that we love. :)

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
What Bukket says! Especially about Fijian Nights, Mango Lassi, and Luna Fortuna.

I wasn't as impressed with Rick Request though, and I think Calypso is probably going to replace Luna Fortuna for me. It's that good! The fruit creams are all pretty much amazing, you should pick one or two that have your favorite fruit. The Lassi's are like a fruit cream, but they have a nice hint of spice to them which really adds dimension. Fijian nights is also a Must Always Have for me. I never tire of that one.

Now I can't wait to try the Lychee Coconut Smoothie. If Bukket says it's good, that's all I need to hear.

new kid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Iowa City Area
Anyone try the Peaches and Cream? I haven't tried any of their liquids yet. Trying to pin down a good order. Still on the search for an awesome P&C.

Peaches and Cream has been my wife's ADV for a long time now (about 2 years I think). I have to agree with her it is excellent but I am not allowed near it.

BUT....

In March Wlad changed it. Apparently it was not selling well, We made about 50% of the orders alone. The new flavor is more like "Cream with a hint of peaches". It has been steeping for weeks now and improving but not much. Wlad did send us a replacement batch that seems to have more Peach flavor. It is good but not nearly as good as it used to be.

Still good but no longer my wife's ADV. Still steeping and it is improving though. Worth trying as a sample.

Hope that helps!

Last edited:

Bukket5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2012
Anchorage
What fruit(s) are most forward on the Luna Fortuna? I have Fijian Nights saved, it indeed sounds yummy and I passed it up completely. IDK about banana vapes yet but always up to trying anything once! Am I having a blond moment or is there no way to add flavors to a "wishlist"?

When it comes to Wlad's magical blends you would never know what flavors you were vaping unless told. For years it never had the description on most flavors and I was shocked that Fijian Nights is banana.

The same for Luna Fortuna, I have no idea what is in it. It is just delicious. Sweet Surrender is also a favorite. It does have more throat hit than any other fruit flavor. It requires a 2 week steep for me and I prefer it in an EVOD. This is one flavor that I know I would love in a higher VG to cut the TH.

I don't like melon vapes but love Cantal-Berry Ice. It's the blend that makes it amazing.

There isn't a wish list anymore. But the shopping cart does hold items for a while now. Everyone misses the wish lists.

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
I believe Ahl+ has way better bases then the stuff that I tried many years ago too.

Amen! Ahlusion's bases and nicotine are distinctly better than any other vendor I have ever tried!

Add to that Wlad's flavor wizardry, and, well . . . no wonder I am such a friggin' fangirl! :laugh::blush:

Cam775

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
Nevada
It is showing free shipping right now and I'm taking advantage of it! I've put the apple tart side for now and replaced it with the apple & pear mix. Is there cinnamon in Autumn Mist? Is the 70vg/30pg thick? I want higher VG but don't want to clog my Nautilus Mini.

Welcome! I've bounced around with the high vg ratios quite a bit and I've found my "sweet spot" at 70/30. I still use my nautilus & mini and haven't ever had a problem. I actually started with 90/10 and still didn't have any issues with using tanks. I thought that any amount of PG would make me ill, but through trial and error (and advice here from all these great Ahl people) I've found Ahl's 70/30 to work best for me. I tried the express line at 50/50 on two flavors that I've ordered at 90/10 and at 70/30 and while I wasn't ill, the flavor was completely different for me. It was a struggle to finish them off and I ended up doing some mixing with higher vg AHL juice. But, to answer your question, 70/30 should be perfect in tanks. I have found with some flavors at 70/30 they're awesome FOOB and the same flavor at 90/10 needs 10days to a couple weeks of steeping. If you find light flavor FOOB give it a week & it will be fantabulous! I know when I first started buying from Ahl I was over the moon with some of the juices after just hot water steeping and shaking for a day or two, then right as my first bottles were almost gone they got better!!...but were empty. Lesson learned, patience really is a virtue. The LVC has always been great straight out the box, so you've got at least one good to go and everyone is different so you may find them all gtg straight out the gate :vapor:

I tried the old version of Peaches & Cream and it was overwhelming, just very strong for me. I'll order the updated version and see how it's changed. I liked the flavor, but it seemed like the cream wasn't there so much and the peaches were on overdrive. I have a small amount left of the older version if anyone (or their wife) would like it?

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
I know we are talking about fruity flavors at the moment. But what about CPBT, CPWT, Boba Tea, Black Pomegranate Tea or Cranberry Autumn ? No one does tea like Ahlusion.

Or the white peach tea! Which I think I recomended to dreamer a few pages back :) in fact I have and love all of the white teas.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Amen! Ahlusion's bases and nicotine are distinctly better than any other vendor I have ever tried!

Add to that Wlad's flavor wizardry, and, well . . . no wonder I am such a friggin' fangirl! :laugh::blush:

Yep..same here..but alas,..the new Aromatics are just not for me. Oh well,..plenty of others to choose from right?!? Still digging the Deal Maker. :p

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
You asked what I like. Well, I'm only really into very tart flavors with mint added (my taste buds are still sort of numb, I think, from decades of smoking). So unless that's what you're going for, and it doesn't sound like it, you don't want my advice. I love Crisp Melon, LimeLight, Sublime, and Jump N Jive most, none sweetened, and all with Breeze or Flurries added. Sweet flavors just are 'yechh' to me.

This time of year with everything blooming..I have to have strong flavors..My Deal Maker,..Shipwreck,..and Peppermint Bark are serving me well..Hey ya know what?!? I'll finally get to taste SVC and LVC steeped! Coconut Dream as well. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread