Ahlusion E-Juice Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Been out of town, and forgot my password! Nothing worse than wanting to reply and not being able to.

I brought my sample of Fort Custard with me, not expecting a lot based on the lukewarm reviews. I should probably say I have never tried a custard flavor, as I have NO intention of vaping any diacetysl but I trust Wlad. I love it. It is a really nice, flavorful vape that is easy on the palate. Soft, warm and surprisingly complex for what I was expecting to be a simple juice. A "comfort" vape that I sure want around when the fall air starts to bite again. Vaped my sample dry, now I'm eagerly awaiting my feedback coupon to get a bigger bottle.

I also had to laugh at one of my "old school" employees who smokes Pall Malls. While vaping a tank of CPBT on the loooooong ride home, he remarked that my cough was as bad as a smokers hack. I told him, hey, you try vaping Black Tea instead of smoking those Pall Malls and tell me what "sharp" tastes like. This is the olfactory equivalent of a Camel unfiltered with Jalapenos. And I don't hack up a lung when I wake up either. Cynicism is going to kill a lot of folks.

Last edited:

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Every juice you've mentioned in the past I liked a lot....therefore I believe I'll like this one too.

May as well load up when they're so inexpensive.....!
Ikr?!? Well my $97 order was cut in half almost. :)
RR, 60ml x2..Lime Cream 30ml and Orange Creamsicle (sweetened) 30ml....I could have carted more but wth..lol

LisaR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2012
Martinez, CA
Mind you RR isn't for everyone..but if you liked Bobas you will adore this one.

I don't know, Sirius... I respect your opinion on flavors and have picked up some solid flavor tips from you, but... You know what a Boba Tea junkie I am, but there's something about the base note of RR that just doesn't do it for me. I'm hoping that over time it does what I've heard Mr. Mann saying--it can take a long, long steep to really come together, and then it's great. Because I did finally get a sample of it (a month or so ago), it I'm finding it a little weird. On the other hand, I don't really LOVE BT until the 2+ month mark, either...

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
Ikr?!? Well my $97 order was cut in half almost. :)
RR, 60ml x2..Lime Cream 30ml and Orange Creamsicle (sweetened) 30ml....I could have carted more but wth..lol

I hear you, my 400 dollar order was almost cut in half.......:)

Added the Lime Cream too....had lime from a different vendor, but it was terrible...and I love Lime.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I don't know, Sirius... I respect your opinion on flavors and have picked up some solid flavor tips from you, but... You know what a Boba Tea junkie I am, but there's something about the base note of RR that just doesn't do it for me. I'm hoping that over time it does what I've heard Mr. Mann saying--it can take a long, long steep to really come together, and then it's great. Because I did finally get a sample of it (a month or so ago), it I'm finding it a little weird. On the other hand, I don't really LOVE BT until the 2+ month mark, either...
I was referring to AV Bobas Bounty and Gorilla juice Lisa..Not Bobas Tea...that's a world apart hon. ;)

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I hear you, my 400 dollar order was almost cut in half.......:)

Added the Lime Cream too....had lime from a different vendor, but it was terrible...and I love Lime.
Now you made out like bandit...Nice! :)

LisaR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2012
Martinez, CA
I was referring to AV Bobas Bounty and Gorilla juice Lisa..Not Bobas Tea...that's a world apart hon. ;)

Ah, I see. I remember discussion recently calling RR "Boba Tea on steriods", so I assumed that's what you were talking about. Thanks for clearing that up.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
how would you describe the difference between Lime Cream and Lemon Cream? To me the Lime is a bit sweeter, even though for some reason, I keep thinking that lime should be tangier.
Penny,..I ordered my Orange Creamsicle with sweetener..This will be a first. My doctor has banned me from sweets and bread so I can loose more weight. I adore both sweets and bread..Breads especially. :(

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place

Hey LisaR,

I can understand your feelings about RR. It does surprise me how I came to love it, and I do think it is pretty much the same liquid from before (with maybe the same steeping-tendencies). One thing that really matters though is my set-up is really differernt. I tried that liquid before at 24 mg/mL; 50/50 and out of an SR 510 atty and now I have it out of either a dripper or a "subohm" clearo (and at 6 mg/mL; 70/30). I don't remember what you are vaping with, but I can tell you that many liquids for me have not made the transition into the high(er)-power vaping and vice versa, many liquids are now a part of my arsenal that I previously was turned off toward (even if it was just the types of flavors). Hell, some may remember how much I use to vape NETs, but now that couldn't be further away from how I want to vape. I don't think it's so much of a palate change as much as it is a delivery change.

p.s. The word A.R.S.E.N.A.L should not be censored. Man, that censor is like a little sensitive assassin. :laugh: See what I did there? :sneaky:

Last edited:

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Hey LisaR,

I can understand your feelings about RR. It does surprise me how I came to love it, and I do think it is pretty much the same liquid from before (with maybe the same steeping-tendencies). One thing that really matters though is my set-up is really differernt. I tried that liquid before at 24 mg/mL; 50/50 and out of an SR 510 atty and now I have it out of either a dripper or a "subohm" clearo (and at 6 mg/mL; 70/30). I don't remember what you are vaping with, but I can tell you that many liquids for me have not made the transition into the high(er)-power vaping and vice versa, many liquids are now a part of my ****nal that I previously was turned off toward (even if it was just the types of flavors). Hell, some may remember how much I use to vape NETs, but now that couldn't be further away from how I want to vape. I don't think it's so much of a palate change as much as it is a delivery change.

p.s. The word A.R.S.E.N.A.L should not be censored. Man, that censor is like a little sensitive assassin. :laugh: See what I did there? :sneaky:
You're so right Mann..RR is a wonderful drip sauce @ 70VG..That's all I vape anymore..70 & 80 VG are perfect for the squonkers imo.

Reactions: Bukket5

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
i like limes in my corona, i wonder if I would like lime cream? I would want it to be tangy too
Tangy FOOB..after that as Penny described,..the sweet cream takes over with a three weeks steep.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Been out of town, and forgot my password! Nothing worse than wanting to reply and not being able to.

I brought my sample of Fort Custard with me, not expecting a lot based on the lukewarm reviews. I should probably say I have never tried a custard flavor, as I have NO intention of vaping any diacetysl but I trust Wlad. I love it. It is a really nice, flavorful vape that is easy on the palate. Soft, warm and surprisingly complex for what I was expecting to be a simple juice. A "comfort" vape that I sure want around when the fall air starts to bite again. Vaped my sample dry, now I'm eagerly awaiting my feedback coupon to get a bigger bottle.

I also had to laugh at one of my "old school" employees who smokes Pall Malls. While vaping a tank of CPBT on the loooooong ride home, he remarked that my cough was as bad as a smokers hack. I told him, hey, you try vaping Black Tea instead of smoking those Pall Malls and tell me what "sharp" tastes like. This is the olfactory equivalent of a Camel unfiltered with Jalapenos. And I don't hack up a lung when I wake up either. Cynicism is going to kill a lot of folks.
Lmao Louis

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Hey LisaR,

I can understand your feelings about RR. It does surprise me how I came to love it, and I do think it is pretty much the same liquid from before (with maybe the same steeping-tendencies). One thing that really matters though is my set-up is really differernt. I tried that liquid before at 24 mg/mL; 50/50 and out of an SR 510 atty and now I have it out of either a dripper or a "subohm" clearo (and at 6 mg/mL; 70/30). I don't remember what you are vaping with, but I can tell you that many liquids for me have not made the transition into the high(er)-power vaping and vice versa, many liquids are now a part of my ****nal that I previously was turned off toward (even if it was just the types of flavors). Hell, some may remember how much I use to vape NETs, but now that couldn't be further away from how I want to vape. I don't think it's so much of a palate change as much as it is a delivery change.

:lol:

Bukket5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2012
Anchorage
I've noticed the difference in the last few days with the Pineapple Cream. The pineapple is starting to blend in with the cream now. I did like how forward the pineapple was when I first tried it after only 5 days steep/mail time. So if I put it in the fridge that will stop the steeping? Cold juice directly into a tank won't mess with the coil (I use a Nautilus Mini) or should I let it get to room temp first before vaping?

I figure the LVC and Lemon Cream will be good to go in just a couple days. The LVC reminds me of the lemon cake at a poplar Italian restaurant Olive.....you get the idea. I love that cake but I imagine the vape is going to be easier on my middle. ;) I actually use vaping as a way to curve sweet tooth cravings.

Juice doesn't start to steep until the bottle has been unsealed and opened. So it doesn't steep in the mail.

I fill a tank with cold juice straight from the fridge. I don't bother to refrigerate it after I open the bottle and start using it since I do like the flavors at all stages. But that first tank is the best! If I had a fridge or wine cooler close by I would probably put it back in the fridge to see if it stopped the steeping completely. I'm sure it would slow it down a lot. I've thought of buying it in smaller bottles but I vape a lot of it so it would end up costing me more.

Cactus Juice is another pineapple flavor that is really good! When I first started vaping I wasn't able to eat many foods so it was amazing to be able to vape all of the flavors! I really miss Ahlusion Cherry Cola. I can't drink soda and it was so good. Tasted just like drinking a cola. I can't drink much coffee anymore so I vape Ahlusion Mocha (sweetened). It tastes like my favorite mocha. It's my favorite coffee flavor.

Has anyone tried the Pineapple Brulee?
Ordered 60 ml, I'm sure it's good, but haven't seen anyone talking about it.

Yes. It is amazing! I've vaped through 180ml of it already.

The waiting has begun..I ran out of Rick's Req about a week ago...I can't live without it..It's a must have juice. I could honestly just vape that and nothing else. I'm a RR fanatic I tell ya..Really was trying to hold off..am afraid I'll get tired of it like I did the Gorilla Juice way back when I vaped that. TBH I don't think I'll ever tire of RR.

I would be in an absolute panic! I have a 60 that I'm using, 60ml steeping, and another in the fridge. I get mine at 70PG so it has so much flavor! It lives in a Nautilus with a Bedazzled glass tank on my rose colored IPV Mini. The newest cotton coils with larger air holes are so much better.

Got Hawaiian Sun yesterday! It smells so good that I had to try it. I've finally got a Watermelon flavor that I love!!

Puff2K

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2015
USA
Juice doesn't start to steep until the bottle has been unsealed and opened. So it doesn't steep in the mail.

I fill a tank with cold juice straight from the fridge. I don't bother to refrigerate it after I open the bottle and start using it since I do like the flavors at all stages. But that first tank is the best! If I had a fridge or wine cooler close by I would probably put it back in the fridge to see if it stopped the steeping completely. I'm sure it would slow it down a lot. I've thought of buying it in smaller bottles but I vape a lot of it so it would end up costing me more.

Cactus Juice is another pineapple flavor that is really good! When I first started vaping I wasn't able to eat many foods so it was amazing to be able to vape all of the flavors! I really miss Ahlusion Cherry Cola. I can't drink soda and it was so good. Tasted just like drinking a cola. I can't drink much coffee anymore so I vape Ahlusion Mocha (sweetened). It tastes like my favorite mocha. It's my favorite coffee flavor.

Yes. It is amazing! I've vaped through 180ml of it already.

I would be in an absolute panic! I have a 60 that I'm using, 60ml steeping, and another in the fridge. I get mine at 70PG so it has so much flavor! It lives in a Nautilus with a Bedazzled glass tank on my rose colored IPV Mini. The newest cotton coils with larger air holes are so much better.

Got Hawaiian Sun yesterday! It smells so good that I had to try it. I've finally got a Watermelon flavor that I love!!
I love the enthusiasm in this thread! I hope to order from Ahlusion at some point before too long. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread