Not open for further replies.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
When I'm ready to place an order, I will, thanks! I love getting juice suggestions. :)
jrenae4 won't recommend the Lemon Vanilla Cake...Not because she don't like it,..she's afraid Ahl will run out of it. :w00t:

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Lol, that's one of the ones I want to try. :D They sound so good.
Ahl also has some oddball sounding ones that you really wouldn't think you would like..I got a sample way back of Shipwreck from a friend and she also sent me some of the Mango Lassi,....I didn't think I would like either one..Both were the bomb and I still occasionally order those ones. EVERYTIME I order I throw in a bottle of Rick's Request though. My number one juice. :p

Puff2K

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2015
USA
Ahl also has some oddball sounding ones that you really wouldn't think you would like..I got a sample way back of Shipwreck from a friend and she also sent me some of the Mango Lassi,....I didn't think I would like either one..Both were the bomb and I still occasionally order those ones. EVERYTIME I order I throw in a bottle of Rick's Request though. My number one juice. :p
Ah yes... The mysterious RR. :D What is it like?

Reactions: Bukket5

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Good afternoon people :)

It's come to that time ...over 9000 posts (and this is Part 3 !!)...way beyond a simple discussion :)

Why was my thread closed? | E-Cigarette Forum

Once the Social Groups are back to functioning - feel free to request one !

Or perhaps open a Lounge thread ??

Have a great day !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread