Ahlusion E-Juice Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisa66

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Florida
Broke out my Ras Cream tonight...very tangy and not much cream yet. How long of a steeper is this one?

I've not had it yet. Not sure if steeping time compares to lime or lemon cream.....but for me it takes 2-3 weeks (some say even more) for the fruit (lemon/lime) to tone down and the cream to emerge. How long have you had it?

LotusGirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
North NJ, USA
I've not had it yet. Not sure if steeping time compares to lime or lemon cream.....but for me it takes 2-3 weeks (some say even more) for the fruit (lemon/lime) to tone down and the cream to emerge. How long have you had it?

Not long at all...two days! Couldn't help trying it!

Randy C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
SW Florida
I rewicked my Russian 91% and I think I got the right amount of cotton. First tank was my Caramel Pear Black Tea. Was good but not stellar on this build so when it got low I loaded the R91 up with Chocolate Cream. This is the bomb. The best Chocolate Cream has tasted for me in all these months. Now I have to get a 60ml bottle.

I also fell for the Just Criminal. That is a 60ml too. It tastes like a mix of Chocolate Cream and Smooth Criminal to me. Chocolate Cream has always been one of those borderline 'do I reorder this' vapes for me when dripping. Stellar in the R91.

Just ordered my first bottle of JC

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
Ok guys I have never ordered Ahlusion juice before, If I had to order just two which ones would they be?

What type of vape do you like? Tobaccos? Fruits? Bakery? The Ahlusion fruits are true to the fruit, not candy. There are several lines of tobaccos. Do you like a bold flavor or something with a mix of fruit, caramels or vanilla? The fruit creams are wonderful.

My two personal favorites are Caramel Pear Black Tea, which tastes like it's name and Smooth Criminal, a complex flavored tobacco that improves with steeping.

What are you current favorite flavors and from which vendors. That may help us help you.

dabears34

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2014
Columbus, OH
What type of vape do you like? Tobaccos? Fruits? Bakery? The Ahlusion fruits are true to the fruit, not candy. There are several lines of tobaccos. Do you like a bold flavor or something with a mix of fruit, caramels or vanilla? The fruit creams are wonderful.

My two personal favorites are Caramel Pear Black Tea, which tastes like it's name and Smooth Criminal, a complex flavored tobacco that improves with steeping.

What are you current favorite flavors and from which vendors. That may help us help you.
I'm on quite the Bobas Bounty kick currently. I really enjoy flavors that are complex and multi layered(not very helpful I know) also fruity vapes but prefer them not to be overly sweet.
Edit: Not opposed to bakery flavors, but kinda maxed out on them for the time being.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I'm on quite the Bobas Bounty kick currently. I really enjoy flavors that are complex and multi layered(not very helpful I know) also fruity vapes but prefer them not to be overly sweet.
Edit: Not opposed to bakery flavors, but kinda maxed out on them for the time being.

dabears -- I use to vape Gorilla mostly .. I would suggest Rick's Request, and for tobacco Smooth Criminal or Just Criminal.

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN

I like Boba's Bounty too. I would definitely try the Smooth Criminal and Caramel Wild Wood. The Caramel Wild Wood is going to give you a stronger tobacco flavor than the Smooth Criminal but it is heavenly. I find it has some smokiness to it.

Lemon Crème and Lime Cream are wonderful creamy fruits, not like the other fruits I have tried. I am not a fruit vaper, do not care for them overly much, but these two are top notch. It takes a week or more for the creaminess to come through well.

I have been reading very good things about the Bananas Foster and the Tarte Tatins (apple, pear, etc.). Not cakey, more crust type flavor.
The Boba Tea Plain is a very unique and interesting vape. It has all day vape potential. I can not explain exactly what it is since I have never had real Boba Tea, but it is a good pleasant and not overly sweet vape for me.

The Mango Lassi and Papaya Lassi both have a huge following here.

If you have never tried a Tea, you really should try at least one of Ahlusion's teas. For me they give me a similar satisfaction that I get from a tobacco.

If you have time, go back to the first page of this thread and go to the link for the second Ahlusion thread. There is a lot of detailed descriptions of most of Ahlusion's flavors and who like what and why. That bit of time spent may help you make your decision.

You will find a lot of talk about steeping here. Many of the flavors do improve and meld after some time. It varies by flavor and by the individual. Some like the flavor fresh, some like it better after a few weeks. If you do not like a flavor right away, put the bottle away and test it once a week until it is good for your tastebuds. I do not vape my Smooth Criminal for a good 5 or 6 weeks steep. I open the bottle for a few minutes and then just shake it every couple of days. There are some here that like it from the first week.

LisaR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2012
Martinez, CA
Wow, you guys! I left for work this morning and was only a couple of pages behind on the thread, I come back tonight, and not only am I way behind on the old thread, but now on the new one, too! Glad to have found you all, though. Thanks, rabernet, for starting a new one before we were all left homeless!

And now, since I can't quote from the closed thread, I'll have to copy and quote--

Rabernet said: I ordered the 3 tarte tartins and asked for maple wildwood as my sample. All 10 mls to try.

I'm dying to know what you think of all three. Pretty please, report back? I want to try them all, but it may be awhile before I get to them all. I'd love to hear your opinion.

And now, in the spirit of cat poop and ferret piss, can anyone recommend to me a liquid that tastes like celery?

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
Rabernet said: I ordered the 3 tarte tartins and asked for maple wildwood as my sample. All 10 mls to try.

I'm dying to know what you think of all three. Pretty please, report back? I want to try them all, but it may be awhile before I get to them all. I'd love to hear your opinion.

And now, in the spirit of cat poop and ferret piss, can anyone recommend to me a liquid that tastes like celery?

Ooohh...Oooh!! I know that one. I forgot. A few here think they taste celery in the Caramel Pear Black Tea. It has been decided that the flavor is probably the peel of the pear they are tasting. I do not taste it, but then, I do let mine steep for 3 weeks before vaping it.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Ooohh...Oooh!! I know that one. I forgot. A few here think they taste celery in the Caramel Pear Black Tea. It has been decided that the flavor is probably the peel of the pear they are tasting. I do not taste it, but then, I do let mine steep for 3 weeks before vaping it.

What no ferrett piss? :p
The Pearadise is a nice pear if you love pears. I'm scared of any kind of tea juice so Idk about the one you are vaping. Nope, no peel in Pearadise but it is sweet fresh Bartlett Pears! This stuff is awesome. Vaping it now. I only steeped it 2 weeks.

rabernet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Buford, GA
What no ferrett piss? :p
The Pearadise is a nice pear if you love pears. I'm scared of any kind of tea juice so Idk about the one you are vaping. Nope, no peel in Pearadise but it is sweet fresh Bartlett Pears! This stuff is awesome. Vaping it now. I only steeped it 2 weeks.

What scares you about teas?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk.

Apptiger

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2012
West Central Florida
NO! You'll have to settle for a free 10 mL with every few bottles you buy and even those free 10 mL are only available for about 85% of the menu. :laugh:

Wow, you guys! I left for work this morning and was only a couple of pages behind on the thread, I come back tonight, and not only am I way behind on the old thread, but now on the new one, too! Glad to have found you all, though. Thanks, rabernet, for starting a new one before we were all left homeless!

And now, since I can't quote from the closed thread, I'll have to copy and quote--

Wow, this new place is moving faster than the old place. I had a bunch of "questions" about the new place/vendor but was thinking post them or not? Looks like the rest of the crew already beat me to it. Yes, very funny stuff folks and thanks to Rabernet for leaving the forwarding address. Third or is it fourth new place in 2.5 years?

Those of you thinking about the cherry cola.....It seems to have similar flavor tone to the Sasparilla. It's not SAS but it feels like the same family to me, might be my flavor profile but I like it a lot and would recommend trying it.

Got some melon berry frost on the last order, first refill in a while. Have to give it a shout out. If you can tolerate a little menthol (I usually can't) give it a try. It is still my favorite melon blend from the fine folks in Swartz Creek.

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD

I absolutely love the pear tarte tatin. I have peach on the way. I'm not too keen on apple vapes, perhaps I will ask for it as a sample sometime.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I absolutely love the pear tarte tatin. I have peach on the way. I'm not too keen on apple vapes, perhaps I will ask for it as a sample sometime.

G'morning Jenna. No apple huh. That leaves you out with the Oak Barrel Cider .... Sauce then I recon. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread